How can I change email for my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How can I change email for my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to change the email of my Microsoft account but when I try to add an alias, it says "email in use". How can I resolve this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William Mcilveen, Dec 11, 2023.

1. How can I change email for my Microsoft account?

I'm trying to change the email of my Microsoft account but when I try to add an alias, it says "email in use".

How can I resolve this issue.

:)

William Mcilveen, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  4. Aussie Michael Win User

change xbox live email

thats actully not right you can change an email address if it is adult this link will guide you threw how to change emails https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  5. WPAK Win User

Cuenta

Web translation:

Account

How do I change the account linked to my gamertag

Response:

Hi there,

the thing you can change is the primary email address connected to the Microsoft Account, which results in you needing a different email address to sign in to your Microsoft Account and thus also the Xbox Live Account.

See this link for the steps on how to change the primary email address on the account:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If you seek something else then please let it know so we can try and specify the steps you need (if available)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to transfer gamertag to new email

Thema:

How can I change email for my Microsoft account?

1. How can I change email for my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - change email Microsoft

2. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  3. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  4. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  5. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...: I don't have any details to add. e1952aac-73e6-4162-9e11-392a84dbdc64
  9. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  10. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3