How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

Discus and support How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Phillips5, Jan 6, 2024.

1. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone number. So I’ve been sent in circles by Microsoft support during the last 7 days, trying to access my account.

At this point I don’t care about the game inventory as I’m not going to continue being a customer of Microsoft, I just need them to stop charging my card with a monthly fee.

Any suggestions?

:)

John Phillips5, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

Hi John, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

You can also try to recover your account:

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if it works!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

Customer support can't help verify your identity or recover your account, this is to protect customer privacy. If you can't provide the info needed for the online form, then there's sadly nothing else that can be done.
  4. David Woodhouse1 Win User

Okay Kyle I appreciate you’re quick responses. I understand , thanks for your help I’ll keep trying.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem David. Please reach back if you have further questions, take care.
  6. David Woodhouse1 Win User

Sorry one last thing that will gnaw at me. I can prove who I am. I have a valid drivers license, passport and proof of address. If I could just talk to anyone at Microsoft or xbox support I can easily prove who I am, they have my bank details. If they could just send the code to my new number and not my old one I could also verify easily.
Thema:

1. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account? - Similar Threads - cancel live game

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  4. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  5. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  6. I want to cancel XBOX live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel XBOX live: I'm getting charge for XBOX live so please cancel 6c8c7268-1f98-40fe-9f51-330ae747895c
  7. Cancel Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox live: Canceling Xbox live with out the system. 8713a220-6d28-49b6-bb02-18fab8682ff6
  8. Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live: Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live? 50e75fc3-3bb6-41d8-9d9e-98bc806bdf13
  9. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...
  10. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...