How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription?

Discus and support How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been so overcharged by minecraft realm. I currently have an expired realm and I'm still getting charged. So frustrating. Last year they charged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XTRM GIRLO GMR, Nov 9, 2022.

1. How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription?

I have been so overcharged by minecraft realm. I currently have an expired realm and I'm still getting charged. So frustrating. Last year they charged me for 1-2 extra realms for several months and never refunded my account. So frustrating, since I have paid tons into Microsoft with all the gaming expenses and subscriptions over the years. There is a realm charge right now going through for this expired realm. dissappointing Microsoft.

:)

XTRM GIRLO GMR, Nov 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XTRM

Exists the possibility that you purchased this subscription with a different account. Let's try to find the account used

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the charges related to this subscription with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one

If you’re not able to find anything, did you not remember subscribing using a different platform? (For example Android, iOS, etc)
  3. tttjt Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I was having this problem, I canceled my subscription last winter. Yet, I was still being charged for the 10-person realm, even though Minecraft said that my realm was expired, I was still getting charged! Even after my card number got changed. My fix for this was going to xbox.com and singing in to see my payments and billings, turning off reoccurring payments, then canceling the subscription.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

5. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

So I've found out how to fix the issue, it's really simple. God knows how both MS and Mojang don't know how to fix it.

So it turns out you can't renew an expired realm subscription, but you CAN replace the new world in a new realm with your old world from your expired realm:

1. On your expired realm, click "edit", then go to "game" and there is an option to download your world, so download it.

2. Buy a new 10 person realms plus subscription and create a new world within that realm. It doesn't matter what the name is or anything (looks like you've already done this part).

3. On your new realm, click "edit", then go to "game" and there is an option to REPLACE your world in the new realm.

4. Replace the newly made world in the new realm with the world from your expired realm that you downloaded.

5. Invite all of your previous members to the new realm and play. Your old world should be exactly as it was, with every member's inventory intact.
  6. Sarandipity7012 Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Hello Unholy Eff3ct! Same issue, sooo frustrating.

I don't think it has to do with you cancelling the subscription, but it might. My Realm expired because my debit card was stolen so I got a new one and forgot to update the card information. I didn't realize it until 2 months later because I was in night
    classes and did not have much time to play. On Microsoft's website though it says I cancelled it on 10/20/19, when my card could not be charged since it was stolen and cut off.

When I went to renew it on 12/20/19 the renew button was not there. I could not find it in my settings on Minecraft, settings on Xbox, manage subscriptions on Microsoft's website, Mojang's website, no where!

So I thought I might have to subscribe to this realms plus subscription to be able to get back into it. I clicked on the pencil next to my expired realm, I clicked on "Manage Subscriptions", I clicked "Info" under the one that is expired, and it takes me
    to the new realms plus subscription page. I proceeded to purchase the monthly subscription then went back out to play, and it had created a brand new realm. I loaded in it once to make sure it didn't copy my realm, but nope brand new realm nothing in my bag
    no clue where I am so I saved and exited that realm. I haven't gotten back on that realm until tonight when I was on the phone with Xbox Support, just to double verify it was not my original expired realm.

When speaking with Xbox both times, they have tried to look and find out if they do have access to the realms and how they could help to no avail. They have been awesome in trying to assist, but just cannot access in game developer content on Minecraft.

On 12/23/19 I emailed Mojang from Minecraft.net and got an email back saying they got my request and will get back with me, but I have not heard from them since and it has been 20 days now. I have gone on twitter and asked Mojang's Support to check on it
    multiple times, and they keep saying they will respond in a timely manner in the order requests were received. 20 days is a long time to wait for support, while I am paying for a realm I do not use.

I didn't want to cancel the new subscription without them being able to see on the back end why it purchased a brand new one when going through the old expired realms "Info" button.

I believe the issue is that the button to renew realms was removed when adding the new realms plus subscription page. I think that they could not allow users to renew an old expired realm with the new realms plus subscriptions being active. Since
    there is no
    10 player "Realm Server Subscription" anymore, there is only a
    10 player "Realms Plus Subscription" or
    2 player "Realms Server
    Subscription".

Either way, last time I had a card mix up and my realm expired - I clicked the pencil, manage subscriptions, and renew realm then it took me to the page to pay for the monthly subscription. This option, like you have said, is no longer there. Xbox Support
    cannot access it because it is in game content that they only manage the billing for, and Mojang has only one method of true support contact that I have found and they are not responding to my emails.

Hoping you might have heard something by now that might help me out as well! Thank you! Hopefully we can access our realms asap! lol

- Sarandipity
Thema:

1. How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription? - Similar Threads - cancel already expired

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  5. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  9. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  10. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25