How can I cancel an Xbox repair order that I no longer need?

Discus and support How can I cancel an Xbox repair order that I no longer need? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I placed an order for repair to our Xbox I paid for the order but then tried one more thing, cleaning the disc properly, and now our Xbox works so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDominatorLowe, Dec 12, 2016.

1. How can I cancel an Xbox repair order that I no longer need?

I placed an order for repair to our Xbox I paid for the order but then tried one more thing, cleaning the disc properly, and now our Xbox works so I would like to cancel the order but I can't see anything on the order confirmation email or on my account
    telling me how to do this

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Katie

:)

XxDominatorLowe, Dec 12, 2016
  2. how to cancel maintenance and repair of the xbox one

As long as you haven't sent out your console yet, you can cancel your repair order. You can

read here for the step-by-step details
    on how to do that.

If you have already shipped out your console, there is no option to cancel.

Internet Expert, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Xbox 360 Repair service

I recently ordered a service repair for my Xbox 360, but I may want to cancel the order as I have found better repair options. If I cancel, will I get a full refund?

Note: I have not sent it the Xbox for repair yet, I have just paid the fee.

DraconixxKnight, Dec 12, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can change or cancel an existing service order up until the day you send the product to the service center. First, sign in at Device Support, and then go to Orders to confirm that
    the order status is either Order in progress or Packing material received by customer.

• To cancel the order, select Cancel Order. Allow 24 hours for the cancellation to be processed. If a refund is due, we’ll post the refund to your account within 72 hours after confirming the cancellation.
    • To change the email address used or the return delivery address, you’ll have to cancel (see the previous bullet) and then resubmit the order. Click your name in the upper-right corner of the page, and then select Profile to access and modify the
      information.
    • If you’ve already sent in your Xbox console or Kinect sensor and find that you need to have it delivered to an address different from the one listed on your order after you’ve shipped it, contact the shipping provider.
    • If you’ve already sent in your controller, power supply, or other accessory, or have paid for an item to be sent directly to you, and you find that you need the replacement sent to a different address, contact your shipping provider.
    • If the service center has already received your defective product or shipped out a replacement, you can’t cancel the order, and we can’t issue a refund.
    • A service order and the associated shipping label (if applicable) are valid for 30 days from the day you submit the request. If your service order expires after you’ve already shipped out the product, contact Xbox Support.

LINK

bowski477, Dec 13, 2016
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can change or cancel an existing service order up until the day you send the product to the service center. First, sign in at Device Support, and then go to Orders to confirm that
    the order status is either Order in progress or Packing material received by customer.

• To cancel the order, select Cancel Order. Allow 24 hours for the cancellation to be processed. If a refund is due, we’ll post the refund to your account within 72 hours after confirming the cancellation.
    • To change the email address used or the return delivery address, you’ll have to cancel (see the previous bullet) and then resubmit the order. Click your name in the upper-right corner of the page, and then select Profile to access and modify the
      information.
    • If you’ve already sent in your Xbox console or Kinect sensor and find that you need to have it delivered to an address different from the one listed on your order after you’ve shipped it, contact the shipping provider.
    • If you’ve already sent in your controller, power supply, or other accessory, or have paid for an item to be sent directly to you, and you find that you need the replacement sent to a different address, contact your shipping provider.
    • If the service center has already received your defective product or shipped out a replacement, you can’t cancel the order, and we can’t issue a refund.
    • A service order and the associated shipping label (if applicable) are valid for 30 days from the day you submit the request. If your service order expires after you’ve already shipped out the product, contact Xbox Support.

LINK
  6. AnthonyO'Connor2 Win User

Waiting on a xbox warranty confirmation email?

i cant cancel but i can order a repair request as though iv never started it prev
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Requested a call, but no longer need it. Can I cancel it?

Call them back and tell them you resolved the issue and no longer need the scheduled call.
  8. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Console crashing at random

Well the next step would be to start a repair order as there would seem to be a hardware failure and probably not too much longer until an E74 error or RROD.

If you haven't already, you will need to first register your console here.

You can go
    here
    to learn how to start your repair order. If the console is out of warranty the repair should cost around $99+tax. The console once repaired will have a 90 warranty.

Hopefully, if you do choose to send it in for repair the turnaround from the repair center will be quick, so you can get back to gaming ASAP!

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Repair order cancelled

Hey there, Gilwen73! I'm sorry to see that your repair was cancelled with no explanation. It appears that the service center received your console, however the serial number didn't match the repair order that was created. You will need to contact support
    via our Contact Us page to set up a repair order for the proper console. If your region is set to your proper region, once you select
    Xbox 360, select Games under Music, Video, Apps, & Games. Then you will get the option under
    Step 3 to REQUEST A CALL FROM SUPPORT.

Be sure to mention that they should look at the repair order on the console it was originally created on for further instructions. You should have Service Request number in the email you received when you created the original order; that's the one they will
    want to check.

I am sincerely sorry about the confusion and delayed repair for your console. I do hope we will be able to sort it out once you contact us via phone support! :)
Thema:

1. How can I cancel an Xbox repair order that I no longer need? - Similar Threads - cancel repair order

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  5. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  6. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  7. Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty: My original warranty expired in dec 2023, but it’s expired already after I had to send it back to Microsoft last week, when it was faulty, it shouldn’t have expired. I’ve checked the warranty and...
  8. how to cancel maintenance and repair of the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to cancel maintenance and repair of the xbox one: how to cancel maintenance and repair of the xbox one 7ce5f98c-bf85-45d3-83c1-7dd05f3fec6d
  9. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending in my xbox one for repair but i can't cancel my repair order this is what it says Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has...
  10. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending my xbox one in so when i go to cancel my repair order it says this Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has received my unit...