How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

Discus and support How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lưu Hồ Ngọc Minh, Nov 13, 2021.

1. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

I need to use on this
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard [​IMG]

Or this

:)

Lưu Hồ Ngọc Minh, Nov 13, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell me if you have a code for the Minecraft game itself, or do you have a gift card with the value of the game?

Will you use the gift card to pay or another payment method?

In the first image, you would have to pay the game value, but you would have to have already redeemed the gift card for the balance to appear in your Microsoft account, and then you can use it.

To redeem a code use the instructions contained in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

- In the second image you would have to have a code for the game itself, and you could redeem it.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Lưu Hồ Ngọc Min Win User

Thanks for your advices, Mateus Fontana. I have a 50$ Xbox Card and after seeing this, I know how to but MC W10 Edition now.
  4. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
  5. OP_TikTak Win User

Wait cant i do it like this

Redeem 2 $25 xbox giftcards first. Then go to minecraft and click buy. Then select the microsoft balance option ( money from redeeming giftcards). Then wait for it to purchase. Then go into the xbox app and go to minecraft and enter the game. Then login into the acc that has it. Then i can play minecraft java and bedrock edition. This is another way right? Like i can redeem multiple giftcards until it reaches $40 and then i buy minecraft and play it. Does this work aswell?
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
Thema:

1. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft Win

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition: Hello "someone" from the MS Community I want to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition with MS Gift Card that I have redeemed in MS Rewards but I don't know how to buy it. Can you guys show me the way to...
  10. i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...: i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 euro?? cfe216d2-86c2-4b9c-8f94-162108a95804