How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

Discus and support How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kody Groves, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Kody Groves
    Kody Groves Guest

When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button.

:)

Kody Groves, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The game was delisted, so it's no longer possible to purchase digitally.
  3. Smwutches Win User

About left 4 dead

You can buy it on physical disc, or if it's available in your region you can buy it digitally from Xbox.

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

The game was delisted several months ago, and is no longer offered for sale
  5. ngocphi Win User

Because of the age of the game..the marketplace is shutting down soon.

If you bought the game on disk.it will work but you can't get the DLC
  6. W.L.F Wolves Win User

Thank you i know there may not be a reason but did they say why they did
Thema:

1. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023? - Similar Threads - buy Left Dead

2. How to buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy left 4 dead 2: I wanna play left 4 dead 2 and have fun but it says "currently unavailable" I would like to know if there's a new method to buy it or if it's not downloadable anymore....
  3. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  4. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023): In xbox.com the buy button wont show up. When i go into xbox 360 there is no buy button either. I had a USB with left 4 dead 2 on it and when i went into the game it kept kicking me out saying...
  7. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  8. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox one?: I really want to play this old game with friends but we can't find a way to buy it d7304d61-70ca-47d7-9a78-32581ce3f631
  9. I have been trying to buy left 4 dead 2 for my friend as he list his but it isn't available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to buy left 4 dead 2 for my friend as he list his but it isn't available...: I have tried to get it to work for a long time but every region, website everything doesn't work for months now any suggestions? 6b60f527-801d-414f-b078-38502c41f01c
  10. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...