How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

Discus and support How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SMITHANDWESSON-FF2E20B8-F, Dec 20, 2023.

1. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

:)

SMITHANDWESSON-FF2E20B8-F, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

3. Mash1997 Win User

How can I get in contact with customer support

Hi there,

What Xbox model do you own? Have you checked to see if your cable isn’t broken? Does your cable fit normally in the console and are there any obvious signs of damage to the console? Before it stopped working, did you notice any weird noises that could come
    from the fan?

I would suggest clicking this link to see some solutions, or contact the Support Team using the number on this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

I hope this helps!
  4. JulieHjort Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

Yes I am, smoothly it's just like... All the gift items and what not that I had from buying the game is lost now and no idea how to contact support to get it back.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How to contact customer support?

Please don't make duplicate threads as it's against forum rules.

You already have a thread HERE
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

How to contact customer support?

Hi Cal! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Please follow these steps according to Independent Advisor RobinsonSilvestre: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/047491a4-82bc-431f-9237-0e644fa8ec31

"1-Access the Microsoft contact us at this link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus

2-Click on Windows and then click on "Get Home support"

3-Write a brief description of your request or issue in the box then click the "Get Help" button.

4-Click on the "Contact Support" button located at the bottom of the page. If you are not logged in, you will see "Sign in to Contact Support". Log in to your Microsoft account.

5-Select your Product or Service. Choose a Category then click Confirm

6-Lastly, choose a support option"

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? - Similar Threads - buy game gift

2. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  3. Can I use two Microsoft Gift cards to buy something from within a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use two Microsoft Gift cards to buy something from within a game?: So, currently I have two Microsoft cards from the Microsoft rewards program, and I want to get something from within a game that costs 14.99 but I have one 10$ and one 5$ gift card, would I be...
  4. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  5. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1
  6. So I used gift cards so I could buy the new Harry Potter game, but when I try and buy it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I used gift cards so I could buy the new Harry Potter game, but when I try and buy it,...: I just want this figured out so I can play the game.... please help db1d616e-6573-4089-850b-a290e593b8b4
  7. I have a visa gift card that doesnt have enough to buy the game I want to buy, but I want...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a visa gift card that doesnt have enough to buy the game I want to buy, but I want...: im trying to buy a game but it keeps saying oops 6129df92-447c-48c7-8026-f16b79e9ecb0
  8. doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card: recently i bought a 15$ gift card to buy the pc game pass, after proceeding through and pressed the "join for $1.00" and redeemed the gift card it says i have to get a another way to pay with the...
  9. I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox: I can't buy a game as a gift from my Xbox, I get the following: We are having problems processing your payment and would like to fix it. Does anyone know how I can fix it? I have £25 in my...
  10. Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final: Not sure why they said sales are final when I buy gift card from major stores like gamestop.Is there a way to recall all gift card to reedem codes the proper way....