How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

Discus and support How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Farkas David01, Oct 17, 2019.

1. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there.

I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots during gameplay with the intention of sharing some of them later on social media. I have taken over 1000 screenshots in Assassin’s Creed Origins alone. Tomorrow Control
    is getting a photo mode. I haven’t played that game despite I preordered it because I wanted to wait for the photo mode to come out for it. I stopped playing Gears5 campaign when I heard a photo mode is coming for it. I hope you can see where I am going with
    this.

Is there a way for me to save all my captures from Xbox live where I can access it later on so I can delete all existing ones in order to have enough space for new ones? Unfortunately, I have no access to a Windows 10 PC, only a MacBook pro. I went into the
    setting on my Xbox and tried to see if there is an option to maybe save everything to my OneDrive but there is no option for this.

I am just looking for a solution that will allow me to download all my thousands of captures or transfer them to the cloud if possible. I hope you can help. Thank you for your help in advance!

:)

Farkas David01, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Farkas David01

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed, even if it was only partially. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the
    Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums and have a great day!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

You can use the Upload Studio app on the Xbox to upload your captures to OneDrive. From OneDrive you are able to download your captures for sharing on your social media pages if you wish to do so.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Thank you! It worked, partially. For some reason, only my last 1000 images are found and being uploaded to my OneDrive. That means that nothing from before April this year is found and saved, very strange. All my screenshots from before April this year
    are now completely lost. I am not sure why, but the solution you offered is at least able to save just over 1000 screenshots. Thank you again!
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

from this website, xboxclips.com, just type your gamertag and you willl see some clips and screenshoots. maybe in this page doesnt show all but is other way to find yur clips in the PC
Thema:

1. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - bulk download transfer

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024: Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox app on Moble but it can only download one...
  4. How to easily Convert bulk PDF to DOC files on Mac with attachments?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to easily Convert bulk PDF to DOC files on Mac with attachments?: If you are looking for the most reliable and easy solution to convert PDF files into DOC on Mac then here I would like to suggest a smart Mac PDF to DOC converter tool. For a risk-free and...
  5. Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...

in XboX Insiders
    Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...: Will we ever go back to at least having an option in settings to automatically share captures? The only reason I take them is for some people to see, and I only realised when I went to clear up...
  6. Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk?: I want to download over 250 captures and need to do it in bulk, because im not downloading 250 files 1 by 1. The upload to OneDrive option on the xbox one does NOT work and last time i tried that...
  7. Youth Football Socks Bulk, Wholesale Football Socks Supplier- Yhao

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Youth Football Socks Bulk, Wholesale Football Socks Supplier- Yhao: Dеѕіgnеd wіth high-quality fabric, the sweat-wicking рrореrtіеѕ of these youth football socks can kеер feet drу from thе fіrѕt mіnutе оf the gаmе to the lаѕt, while thе mеdіum-dеnѕіtу cushioning...
  8. Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion.: hello ladies and gents, looking to make a long term agreement with trading guild. We have a guild farming resources and will be doing a resource run each evening. looking to set up a trade...
  9. Bulk Send to Club of newly acquired items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bulk Send to Club of newly acquired items: When I run out of contracts I go and buy about 10 of them, and then have to waste time individually pressing green, waiting 5-10 seconds, then press blue, wait 5-10 seconds and repeat. This could...
  10. trial code in bulk orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    trial code in bulk orders: hello, I need information about xbox trial membership, is possible to buy 48h code in bulk/wholesale order? I search everywhere supplier code and they have very high price even for many amount...