How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

Discus and support How can I appeal a wrongful suspension? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IRiiCHxKiiLLz, Apr 17, 2024.

1. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary vendor for scrip.

it's not so much the two day suspension but having a strike kinda sucks. I can't appeal the normal way because the suspension is too short (edit spelling)

How can I appeal a wrongful suspension? [​IMG]

:)

IRiiCHxKiiLLz, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

A case review is the only way to appeal a suspension so if you are not eligible for a case review due to the length of your suspension then there is no other way to appeal it.

Buying/selling is not allowed in LFG posts,even for in game currency, so i highly doubt the suspension would be overturned anyway.

I know other people do it & if they get reported then they'd be suspended as well.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

No problem. If you read a similar thread HERE it shows what part of the rules it is.
  4. IRiiCHxKiiLLz Win User

Thank you for a quick reply and informing me. I understand completely that I went against community guidelines and will look over the guidelines again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can I appeal a wrongful suspension ban

6. VerbatimAsp3709 Win User

Wrong user name suspended

That doesn't help. The person that did something wrong gets away with it because they put a suspension on the wrong account. I filed an appeal, but dudn't realize the user name and profile image until later and I can 't go back to apply the additional info to the appeal. The suspension will be over before they do anything. Clearly this person has done something wrong before since it was a 3 day suspension.
Thema:

1. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension? - Similar Threads - appeal wrongful suspension

2. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  3. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  4. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  5. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  8. how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got: i was reporting a guy for being a pedophile but somehow im the one that got banned and he gets to stay on xbox and keep being a pedophile. you guys can review my message history and you can see...
  9. Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?: XBOX encourages people to express themselves (unless you're expressing Christian beliefs.) I attempted to change my gamerpic to an inoffensive picture of Jesus and my account was suspended for 2...
  10. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...