How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox

Discus and support How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im on xbox and this guy was being a bad teammate on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six siege, so i sent him a message stating L player and he said “Tk = Bad aim... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeathsKiller, Sep 8, 2023.

1. DeathsKiller
    DeathsKiller Guest

Im on xbox and this guy was being a bad teammate on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six siege, so i sent him a message stating L player and he said “Tk = Bad aim = Bad Player” I team killed him because he was being a toxic teammate. Then I admit I got a little bit heated because he was being more toxic, so I said “ you droppin 20 on a skin just to suck” which was the worst thing I said and he starts harassing me calling me broke because of this statement then i said 0-4 because he was being toxic and selling the game and then he said “yo mama 0-4 on her OF career” stating that im so broke that my mom is selling her body on the internet. So i wanna know why did I get communications banned and he didn’t? How am I in the wrong?

:)

DeathsKiller, Sep 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: