How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

Discus and support How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheMuffinMafia, Apr 7, 2024.

1. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but even after switching controllers it still occurs. I have no clue as to why this has started to occur or how to resolve.

Another issue I've had is "double inputs" when in the menues or apps like Youtube. I believe this one may actually be controller specific and occurs in a fairly unused 20th anniversary series X controller. Its warranty has already expired so I can't get it replaced.

Would like to know possible reasons for both of these behaviors and how I may be able to fix them at home if possible.

:)

TheMuffinMafia, Apr 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?