How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?

Discus and support How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I did something wrong, I accepted the punishment, but that wasn't enough for the ambassador and her group of friends who spent the better part of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InfiniteSlayerX, Aug 17, 2023.

1. How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?

I did something wrong, I accepted the punishment, but that wasn't enough for the ambassador and her group of friends who spent the better part of a year trying to punish, humiliate, ridicule, harass, manipulate and coerce into doing what they wanted, and all they needed to do was be considerate, try to understand and talk with the intention of making peace.

Instead they drew a line in the sand, with me on the opposite side to them, and then blamed me for not being accepted back into the community.

Last year [mod removed] broke her silence and sent me a msg but deleted it before I could see. The anxiety created led to me being evicted from the emergency accommodation I was staying in at the time.

Then, after all the distress she created, in March of this year I got this:

[mod removed]

:)

InfiniteSlayerX, Aug 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?