HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB

Discus and support HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning: I have a question I bought a xbox series s black and i need to transfer my flight simulator from a white xbox s to a black xbox s 1tb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Octavio Ortíz Acosta, Sep 5, 2023.

1. HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB

Good morning:

I have a question I bought a xbox series s black and i need to transfer my flight simulator from a white xbox s to a black xbox s 1tb

and all the apps ¿How can i transfer it if i use it for game pass?

Greats

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Octavio Ortíz Acosta, Sep 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  4. GaborToth81 Win User

I've recently Refunded an item on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and It still says Owned. What should I do?

How did you refund the add-on? By filling the general Xbox refund form, or did you contact the Flight Simulator Zendesk team?
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I resolve this Issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator

That's perfect. Kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Hello, ReynaldoVarlack. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Three days ago Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused. Their servers are already back to normal but some users are still having issues.

Would you please try to remove your account and add it again on Xbox?

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.

​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

​​​

Add Account:

​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

See if it works after doing these steps. If the game still doesn't work, please let me know.
Thema:

1. HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB - Similar Threads - TRANSFER FLIGHT SIMULATOR

2. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  3. Can I transfer MS Flight Sim2020 form one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer MS Flight Sim2020 form one account to another?: I have two MS accounts. My main one which has 99% of things (sync'd to me Steam Account) Old Xbox Account - which only has my MS Flight Sim 2020 on it. I know there is no way to merge accounts...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error: Hi Bought the above game on disc on Tuesday. I have been trying to install it but i cant get any further than disc 2 and it comes up with message below. I have cleaned the disc many times. Can...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) My code was redeemed on HP Desktop I7 with poor graphics card. I have uninstalled the game on the HP and I would...
  6. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi all, A friend of mine bought the boxed version of Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe Edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover that his PC could not cope up. Can he "un-redeem" the...
  7. Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it happened on disk 9, the second time on disk 7....
  8. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi there, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover during installation that my PC won't support the game (I only have 1Gb of video RAM :(...
  9. Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?: I have 2 laptops. I installed Flight Simulator 2020 on my laptop powered by GTX 1650 and the performance was only satisfactory. The other laptop has 1060 6GB and I’m expecting the performance will...
  10. Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account: Hello - I purchased the new MS Flight Simulator for my husband, from my account - is there an easy way to transfer that purchase to his Microsoft account so he can associate it with his device?...