How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

Discus and support How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the tone, the humor, and overall atmosphere is very appealing... you know plus Obsidian has always been one
    of my favorite games. With The Outer Worlds being a very modern game it still feels uniquely Obsidian, in addition to that fan theory that links it to Fallout New Vegas and some other games in a crazy way (look that up.) I only throw the term modern out there
    because some of my favorite Obsidian games are older ones like KOTOR 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2.

The story to The Outer Worlds is great! The gameplay is nice and fluid and through the story telling there's never a dull moment when playing it. I'm gonna say next to Borderlands 3, this has been one of the greatest releases this year... if not the best.

But what do you guys think?

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Nov 4, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?