How are we actually meant to contact support?

Discus and support How are we actually meant to contact support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; EVERY single option leads to the stupid tool saying that "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue." EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Citris, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Citris
    Citris Guest

EVERY single option leads to the stupid tool saying that "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue." EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support is closing my cases without responding to them, even after I sent a legal demand.

I called up yesterday and was told I had the wrong number, she transferred me a couple times and eventually I was promised that a supervisor would be calling me back within the next 1 hour.

1 day later, I have no phone call. So I call back the same number I called yesterday, after waiting on hold for over an hour, I am told to call back tomorrow as the Xbox Support Department is closed at 11am on a Wednesday..................... the agent disconnects
    the call during the middle of my question.

Does Microsoft think they are god or something?

:)

Citris, Dec 30, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: