How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

Discus and support How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by [ABD] COokiesabER, Jun 27, 2020.

1. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do it if there a way
    would be very helpful. Thank you and good bye.

:)

[ABD] COokiesabER, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
  3. Will3314 Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
  4. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox balance into Robux

The points it's referring to are for the Microsoft Rewards program. There are several types of gift cards you can redeem and they usually do have Robux you can redeem. You can check how to earn points and what you can redeem at http://rewards.microsoft.com
  6. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
Thema:

How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

1. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs? - Similar Threads - Redeem Microsoft Gift

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  8. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem microsoft gift card for robux on xbox one