How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...

Discus and support How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me put my phone number in just says cannot process your request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack Campbell2, Mar 30, 2023.

1. How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...

How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me put my phone number in just says cannot process your request

:)

Jack Campbell2, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me put my phone number in just says cannot process your request

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jack, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Marc-André Audet Win User

you will have to go to the microsoft site and look for a number to speak
    to an agent otherwise you will always have the virtual agent chat,
    otherwise it is a real headache to search on the site and microsoft does not contact anyone so
    you have no choice, really sorry i have already been through this

good luck
  4. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  5. Preplynx Win User

Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity?

It has been 7 days now and I am wondering if I have to wait another 7 days to maybe get it back. Also it won’t let me log in to the page where you contact them, it does not even let me put in the email or password?
  6. Jayson Noble Win User

Signing in issue?

I tried to contact support but since I made a new account for my phone on my email it won’t let me, am I doing something wrong?
Thema:

How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...

1. How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me... - Similar Threads - meant contact chat

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327
  4. At a complete loss with Minecraft parent settings, how is it meant to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    At a complete loss with Minecraft parent settings, how is it meant to work?: I've been trying this for a while now and each time given up but finally found time to get on here and ask this question. I'll try and list out what i've done but it's been so confusing and it...
  5. Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...: Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for an x/s console such as Jedi survivor onto a regular Xbox one? Thanks 82a1f1f5-6f80-417e-bea4-c5a9d44d928e
  6. I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...: Gta 4 I'm getting gta 4 cuz to play online 988121b2-2c04-479d-9954-7082b509c7ab
  7. I have not received my shipping label after 3 days, how am I meant to ship my item within...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not received my shipping label after 3 days, how am I meant to ship my item within...: Hello, I lodged a warranty claim on the 24th of June to replace my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I have since not received the shipping label nor been able to get a legitimate answer from any of...
  8. I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that

in XBoX on Windows
    I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that: I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017 63585e79-4577-40de-917e-f154b8bfb0cf
  9. I meant this as a joke

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I meant this as a joke: Alright, Me and this guy got mad at me and sent me clown emoji’s. Then I responded with n is for (Mod Removed) as I’m a joke because his friend said in party chat “You know what the letter n...
  10. How are we actually meant to contact support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are we actually meant to contact support?: EVERY single option leads to the stupid tool saying that "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue." EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Support is closing my cases without responding...