How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background

Discus and support How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How Do I put a livewall paper for my background on xbox dashboard submitted by /u/UBOImakingsomething [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UBOImakingsomething, Dec 29, 2020.

1. How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background

/u/UBOImakingsomething, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Livewall? lol Interesting, but surely impossible.
  3. pjameleven Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I was able to customize my background (it's the same pic as my profile pic) by downloading the image directly to my Xbox One and then setting it as my background. I just put the image on a flash drive then plugged it into the Xbox USB and downloaded it
    to my Xbox.
  4. darthmoocher Win User

Hacked?

Hi celticknot56, the option to change your background is "change theme".

You should be able to delete the offending picture if you go to the last tab of the dashboard "settings", select "system" and then "storage", and then "themes".

Hope this helps...

On a more serious note, who else has access to your machine, as the only way to put personal/custom pictures on an Xbox for use as a background is, as far as I am aware, via a USB stick , or a network connected pc.
  5. jasjhonatha Win User

Help?

Hello, so ive just plugged in a USB to my Xbox so i can put a custom image as my background however, when i sign into a different Xbox the image is gone. How do i fix this?
    The custom image is only on the Xbox you put.

It is not something that is synchronized in nuveem, such as your avatar.
  6. T0xicpezz Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I know you can upload and customize from the cloud or use screenshots to customize the background, but your idea to be able to have themes to incorporate layers and create backgrounds would be fun. And i like the contest idea as well.
Thema:

How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background

1. How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background - Similar Threads - able put custom

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...