How activate minecraft gift card

Discus and support How activate minecraft gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; help me its my life saving 3fc5eeff-5807-45f4-b882-78d7ad66e364 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Le Nam1, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Le Nam1
    Le Nam1 Guest

help me its my life saving

:)

Le Nam1, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Le, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To redeem and activate a Minecraft Gift Card, simply go to the following link, log in with the Microsoft account you use to play Minecraft, and enter the card code:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

Although you can also do it from the link shared by the user in the previous response, ultimately it will redirect you to redeem it from the web I mentioned before, so it would be the same.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

Hi Le

A way to redeem a Minecon gift card is to follow these steps

1. Go to minecraft.net/redeem.
    2. Input your 25-digit code in the “Enter Code” box.
    3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account in which you would like to use the item.
    4. Follow the instructions to download the item.

(Source - Minecraft help redeem)

If it isn't a Minecon but just a normal gift card just redeem it ion your Microsoft account and then use the money to buy mine coins from the Microsoft or in game store.

Hopefully this helps.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

XBOX LIVE CARD

I don't know if Sam's handles gift cards the same, but I purchased some gift cards from Costco which were not activated. They exchanged the cards for me and this is how I found out that the membership club doesn't activate them at the store because
    they come to them activated. They had actually received a batch of cards that weren't activated. Costco's gift cards are stored in a secure area to prevent theft. After purchasing the gift cards you take your receipt to this area and then they check what
    you bought. After confirming the item on the receipt they give the cards to you. Since Sam's is a membership warehouse I wonder if they have similar practices. If they refuse to right the situation you could say you want to cancel your membership. Membership
    fees is how these clubs make their money since there's not a large markup on their products. I hope you get this resolved. Good luck!
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

xbox game pass card

I don't know if Sam's handles gift cards the same, but I purchased some gift cards from Costco which were not activated. They exchanged the cards for me and this is how I found out that the membership club doesn't activate them at the store because they
    come to them activated. They had actually received a batch of cards that weren't activated. Costco's gift cards are stored in a secure area to prevent theft. After purchasing the gift cards you take your receipt to this area and then they check what you
    bought. After confirming the item on the receipt they give the cards to you. Since Sam's is a membership warehouse I wonder if they have similar practices. If they refuse to right the situation you could say you want to cancel your membership. Membership
    fees is how these clubs make their money since there's not a large markup on their products. I hope you get this resolved. Good luck!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]

Hello HinataDragon,

Thanks for keeping us updated. If the Xbox Gift Card is not activated, you will need to take it back to the retailer in order to get it activated. An Xbox Gift Card is activated when it is scanned out of the retailer's system. Some retailers require
    the card to be scanned in a specific manner, and that might be what's affecting the Xbox Gift Card. We have a support article that explains more about

this specific scenario
    . We hops this information helps HinataDragon!
Thema:

1. How activate minecraft gift card - Similar Threads - activate minecraft gift

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  6. Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?: So I took a break over a course of a few months off of Minecraft, and after I tried to play it again it said I hadn't bought it. But then, I looked into my accounts and found my other account that...
  7. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  8. Minecraft activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft activated: Is it possible to have Minecraft activated on my account? My other microsoft account was hacked which where my minecraft account was on, but I still have a picture and email of my reciept for when...
  9. Activating minecraft code with VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activating minecraft code with VPN: I know a person who bought Minecraft code from non official site and activated it with VPN due to Minecraft is not available in his country (Microsoft banned Minecraft in store). Is it allowed for...
  10. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...