How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play...

Discus and support How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I´ve been thinking that it would be a great Idea to create a mini replica of the first xbox that works as a Dongle on TV to play all xbox games on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jorge GabrielEchevarría, Jul 1, 2022.

1. How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play...

I´ve been thinking that it would be a great Idea to create a mini replica of the first xbox that works as a Dongle on TV to play all xbox games on Gamepass. I think it would be a great little machine for collectors that plays a lot of games via streaming, new and old, and doesn´t occupie much space. It would be much better than nintendo mini or other mini consoles cause you would be able to play modern games too, and also it would be a good thing for Microsoft cause it would increase gamepass users and provide value to collectors.

What do you think?

:)

Jorge GabrielEchevarría, Jul 1, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play...