house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

Discus and support house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know why it wont open because i purchased it, i shouldn’t need gamepass to play. e9858919-0189-400e-8d5a-41311d7d748c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charleigh Grilliot, Oct 5, 2023.

1. house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

i want to know why it wont open because i purchased it, i shouldn’t need gamepass to play.

:)

Charleigh Grilliot, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and restarting my xbox. nothing works.

Hi Charleigh G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I can't understand your question very well, and I will give you 2 possible solutions regarding this issue.

From the little I understand, you have a problem opening the game, so it is possible that the local save of your game has been corrupted and if so it should be deleted and then synchronizing it again with the cloud could correct the problem.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu  button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete All to delete the local save for this game, then follow the prompts.

After deleting the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox  button in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart Console and then follow the prompts.

How can you also restore your console by saving data and applications (But this would be the last option).

For more information I will leave the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-resolution

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. dark phantomxll Win User

Titanfall freezes

Im going through the same. Its real glitchy as its starting up. And when its loading the game map it.... it just never finishes. It stays loading on the load screen till i turn it off. Its extremely annoying. It started a week on a half ago and hasnt stopped
    since. My internet is fine. Ive done a million hard resets.... why is this happening? Did have something to do with the update?
  4. ScrapNasty12 Win User

BO2 Uprising

It will load so much and stop then start all over again.i tried uninstalling and installing again still not downloading
  5. Francia J. Win User

house flipper

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper - luxury but is not installed”

Is this the only DLC that you're having issues with in House Flipper?
Thema:

house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

1. house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and... - Similar Threads - house flipper start

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  7. Can I play on different networks in the same house?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I play on different networks in the same house?: I'm looking to play some games with my roommate, but we are on different networks, I'm guessing not since we would be on the same IP since living in the same place....
  8. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  9. 2 Xbox in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox in same house: Hi Can someone help. I have a Xbox in the living room which I have had for a year. I just purchased another Xbox x for the bedroom. I hear things about making one a home Xbox or something and...
  10. House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...: House Flipper works fine on my PC but if I install it on my laptop it comes up with that error in the title. I've reinstalled the game and dlc several times. I've ran a verify game files....