House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...

Discus and support House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; House Flipper works fine on my PC but if I install it on my laptop it comes up with that error in the title. I've reinstalled the game and dlc several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aplui, Jul 5, 2023.

1. aplui
    aplui Guest

House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...

House Flipper works fine on my PC but if I install it on my laptop it comes up with that error in the title.

I've reinstalled the game and dlc several times.

I've ran a verify game files.

I've ran sfc / scannow.

I've rebuilt the app store using the DISM commands:

/Restorehealth

/CheckHealth

/ScanHealth

But it still won't work.

It's almost like the game can't find the location of the dlc.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

aplui, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper - luxury but is not installed”

Hi, aplui. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only DLC that you're having issues with in House Flipper? Try to delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes then check the game again.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper - luxury but is not installed”

Yes, I also saw that so I suggest you check with the game support to confirm or see if it has been resolved. I really appreciate your time and efforts on this, aplui.
  4. aplui Win User

Thanks for you response, I have sent a ticket to clickup

Interestingly, this was in the logs:

[​IMG]

Kind of goes with my thoughts around it being unable to find the DLC content
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I appreciate you trying the steps. If this is the only DLC that is having this issue, I suggest you also contact the game support so they can further check this for you. You can submit the request here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/19ya8-5097/E460WFHU...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. aplui Win User

Hi Kimmy,

Yes it is just the DLC, and it is only on my laptop. It works fine on my PC...
Thema:

1. House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper... - Similar Threads - House Flipper installed

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  7. Can I play on different networks in the same house?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I play on different networks in the same house?: I'm looking to play some games with my roommate, but we are on different networks, I'm guessing not since we would be on the same IP since living in the same place....
  8. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  9. 2 Xbox in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox in same house: Hi Can someone help. I have a Xbox in the living room which I have had for a year. I just purchased another Xbox x for the bedroom. I hear things about making one a home Xbox or something and...
  10. house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...: i want to know why it wont open because i purchased it, i shouldn’t need gamepass to play. e9858919-0189-400e-8d5a-41311d7d748c