Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

Discus and support Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dapstur, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Dapstur
    Dapstur Guest

Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks each way ill need to put a obsidian divider in the middle after the dome is up shouldn't take that long
    if we all pitch in. Add me on Xbox at - tweet me on twitter @. If we cant get enough people to play we can play 3v3 30 minutes to mine. 10 minutes to build a base 1 piece of obsidian that must show on one side. each team gets a regular diamond
    pic to mine with if you go across the wall before the 40 minutes is over your team must put your obsidian block completely showing on all sides. team effort cursing 24/7 is not okay I don't mind one hear in their but no gd or dropping the F bomb every sentence.
    Thanks if you see and add me ill see you then!

:)

Dapstur, Nov 19, 2016
  2. bterror123
    bterror123 Guest
    xbox 360 minecraft

anyone interrested playing minecraft on xbox 360 with me? im 20 y old and love to play some survival or battle dome with other mature people.

bterror123, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Apoc Mayhem
    Apoc Mayhem Guest
    Survival mode. Play with me

I want to play a while survival game with 1 to 3 atleast semi experienced players. Add me and pm if u want to play. We can do a random seed or if u had one in mind. I also love hg. If u have to go. We can stop and pick it up some other time -

Apoc Mayhem, Nov 19, 2016
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Lobby LeaderBoards

^^Play with parties/friends OR take the chance of surviving with randoms. Thats half the fun and half the battle there.
  5. ll Ronin ll Win User

Nether Warts and Nether Fortresses

I found out that, most of the time, when you manually put in a seed certain things don't spawn in. The same thing happened to me when I put that seed in for survival so I started a new map in creative with a random seed. Found out that it had everything
    so I'll just load it up in survival mode the next time I play the map. Glad that happened though, because my new world is even better than the seed I posted above.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Evolve Had Gone Gold PLUS...

The randoms are so bad tonight. They don't stick together, and die. They don't follow the tracks or use tracking abilities. They throw the dome down too late, or not at all. They disturb the wild, causing little mini battles, wasting time and health while
    the monster feeds and grows. ...and they don't stick together, and die. Did I mention that all ready?
  7. Team Klepek Win User

What is your favorite water world?

Those seeds are definitely there. That is why the OP and myself did a creative fly through to ensure a few things. The seed has to have at least one tree so you can get wood and replant. it should also have sugar cane so you can make paper. A bit of grass
    is needed to get seeds, but you could get those by putting bone meal down on the flat grass expansion and getting seeds that way. Survival here is what is hard due to the hunger bar now. I am playing on Hard so the hunger goes down quickly if you are swimming
    and building underwater. That is the hardest part right now. But yes, all Ocean seeds do exist. You need some basic supplies to survive.
  8. VR Riptide Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

If anyone has a good survival island seed and needs someone to play with, send me a message I'm always looking for someone to play minecraft with.
Thema:

1. Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur - Similar Threads - Hosting survival stream

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?: If I own two Xbox series x consoles and have purchased two separate games(ground) so that each account has their own individual copy of the game, what do I need to do so that a multiplayer game...
  6. Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...: Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party. I have tried the hard restarts, restarting your router, signing...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  9. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  10. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...