Host for Ark: Survival Evolved server is needed

Discus and support Host for Ark: Survival Evolved server is needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I played Ark for a long time in single player and my friends just bought the game. I tried to play with them, but there is a limit of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by urbrained132, Feb 19, 2017.

1. urbrained132
    urbrained132 Guest

Hey everyone!

I played Ark for a long time in single player and my friends just bought the game. I tried to play with them, but there is a limit of distance you can go from the host. I was looking for a boosted server, but I didn't find anyone. So I was wandering if someone
    could do a boosted server with instant taming and infinite weight. Please send me a private message on xbox, my gamertag is . I hope you will be comprehensive and really kind to do this for me.

Thank you,

:)

urbrained132, Feb 19, 2017
  2. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Feb 19, 2017
  3. BifRenato
    BifRenato Guest
  4. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

5. Lavenia A. Win User

Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

Hi Lydia Beginsgate,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I understand that you're curious about whether you can play on Xbox and host an Ark Survival Evolved server on the same account. You may want to check these articles below for more information.

If you need further assistance, I recommend reaching out to their official Community Forums by submitting a ticket at ARK News - ARK - Official Community Forums (survivetheark.com).

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  7. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Host for Ark: Survival Evolved server is needed - Similar Threads - Host Ark Survival

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  5. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...
  6. I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work: Well, I am unable to play the game ARK. I can't Loggin into the server and the host button isn't work, so I can change the settings to single player; I can't do it....
  7. Can I play Ark on xbox and Host on PC using the same account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Ark on xbox and Host on PC using the same account?: So my friend and I are trying to play ark on our own dedicated server. My pc can host it and we want to join on our xbox's. We have figured out that you can run the server from the Microsoft store...
  8. (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players: I am Hosting an "dedicated" Ark on my PC for me and my friends on xbox to play together. i am playing the game on my Xbox and tried giving my Xbox account admin so it can access cheats, however...
  9. Ark: Dedicated Host on PC, Player on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Dedicated Host on PC, Player on Xbox: I have Ark running on my PC using the Play Anywhere version as a dedicated server. However, i cant log onto the game from my Xbox because my account is being used for the server. What are my...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked: My current setup to host this game is I have a Virtual Machine running on a hypervisor server (using Hyper-V), this VM runs Windows 10. I start up the game and host the server, the only way I...