Horrific Download Speeds

Discus and support Horrific Download Speeds in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Horrific Download Speeds I am currently experiencing Xbox download problems. I have run multiple speed tests and max speed im getting is 20mbs down.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ClevererAlloy34, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Horrific Download Speeds

Horrific Download Speeds
    I am currently experiencing Xbox download problems. I have run multiple speed tests and max speed im getting is 20mbs down. And that only on occasion. Im usually only getting 1 to 2mbs on download. My upload is hitting my ISP bandwidth limit for speed so
    nothing wrong with that. Even when I do a speed test with my phone and laptop next to the xbox I'm averaging 200mbs. Is there a reason as to why I'm not getting the full download speed? I have it on the 5GHZ freq of which no other devices is on.

:)

ClevererAlloy34, Mar 2, 2017
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Why has live gone down hill?

Yep download speeds are horrific at the moment, Ive got slow Internet at the moment but even so the speeds are shocking, guessing it's getting hammered with the sale, tell you what I bet Sniper 3's total sales have tripled lol

marknally, Mar 2, 2017
  3. ReevesCandle
    ReevesCandle Guest
    dedicated servers

Horrific lag. I feel like my money has been stolen. High speed cable here too.

ReevesCandle, Mar 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Horrific Download Speeds