Horrible motion lag with 60hz insignia LED

Discus and support Horrible motion lag with 60hz insignia LED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If my problem is in the title and I have to get another TV is one thing, or it could be the fact that I have some settings wrong either on the xbox or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RestingSkink1, May 19, 2015.

1. Horrible motion lag with 60hz insignia LED

If my problem is in the title and I have to get another TV is one thing, or it could be the fact that I have some settings wrong either on the xbox or the TV. Anyone know anything about this? I can play games like fifa and even GTA 5 but for some reason
    games like the Witcher and Shadow of Mordor are very laggy.

:)

RestingSkink1, May 19, 2015
  2. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    Best TV For Xbox One

$499.99

Sony BRAVIA 40" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (KDL40R450A)

$299.99 Insignia 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (NS-39D40SNA14

xXBOXxOne, May 19, 2015
  3. BwayLegend12
    BwayLegend12 Guest
    Input lag on element tv

I just bought a new element 50" led 60hz 1080p tv and am experiencing lag when I play games. I've tried changing the resolution on the xbox but none of them change anything, I also have no game mode setting or advanced video setting that I know of, I've
    seen motion flow or smooth motion features can sometimes cause lag in newer tvs but I also can't find those features anywhere. Any help would be great.

Thanks

BwayLegend12, May 19, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi RestingSkink1,

Sorry you're having problems with your video. Would there be any chance of you testing your console on another television? If so that would immediately tell you if the problem is with the console, settings, or television itself. When you say laggy are you
    talking about the the game skipping frames (locking up on a frame for a second, and then moving), or are you talking about ghosting (where the previous image on the screen can still be seen a bit, or you're getting tracers of images). Ghosting would be more
    true if the TV couldn't keep up with the signal. The video lag would be more of a system type of issue and not the TV.

Check the video settings below. Make sure your resolution is set to the native resolution of your TV. If you're using HDMI (auto), you may want to select HDMI. If you're enabled 24hz is more dedicated to movie watching, but you can certainly select it, or
    deselect it to see if it makes a difference.

If you haven't fully powered off your Xbox I would suggest doing a reset. With the console on, hold the power button down for about 10 second. The console will shut off very quickly. After you've done that power it back on. This will take a bit to load up.

Video Settings

Post back and let us know about the lag issues described above, and let us know if any of the video setting changes, or reset resolved your issue.

Hordie, May 19, 2015
  5. It looks like its skipping frames like when I pan the camera in-game. I will try to test it on another TV soon. all the settings look good im just thinking its time for an upgrade. i have the insignia model ns-48d510na15

RestingSkink1, May 19, 2015
  6. Have you had a look through the TV's settings to see if there is a game mode?

There can be a lot of post-processing that TV's do which can cause lag on the display, so some manufacturers add a game mode setting that can help to fix this.

shadow walkerOZ, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: