Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio

Discus and support Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I notice a significantly lower quality image after rendering videos in Upload Studio. I don't know if it's an issue with this single clip, but the raw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by High Octane 572, May 14, 2015.

1. Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio

I notice a significantly lower quality image after rendering videos in Upload Studio. I don't know if it's an issue with this single clip, but the raw unedited one is normal quality but after rendering twice in Upload Studio it looks horrible. You can't
    even make out gamertags in the clip (It is MCC, Halo 4 specifically)

:)

High Octane 572, May 14, 2015
  2. I want my video HD

I created a video using upload studio but the quality is horrible. Is there a way to make it HD?

xGSCx SoLeSASA, May 14, 2015
  3. Upload Studio=Horrible Quality Clips?

Can someone explain to me why every clip I've made via upload studio comes out looking horrendous, like less than 240p style., and it's not just me, all of my friends clips look a similar poor quality. Is there going to be an update to fix this crapola?

MaltedMilkhouse, May 14, 2015
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

its official!!!!!!

Where are you looking for your clips? Upload Studio? If so they will not be there, you need to go to Game DVR in order to find them and save them.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

xbox

Hi Tristan,

There are several reasons why you are unable to edit your Game DVR videos on Xbox One Upload Studio. It is possible that the video that you are trying to edit is saved online only. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you download the video from your Game DVR before editing it on the Upload Studio?
    • Were you able to edit the videos that you recorded using the Game DVR on the Xbox One console?
    • Are you only trying to edit game clips?

In the meantime, you may try to record a game clip using the Game DVR on Xbox One and edit it on the Upload Studio to help isolate the issue further. You may refer to this

link
    as your guide.
  6. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Game clips

The amount of time is around 40 day or so. But you need to go in to the Game DVR and select each one you want to save.

They are saved to the game DVR but unless as Daft Badger says you go in to the game DVR and select the once you want to keep in for all times you need to select them again and select save they will get a light colored edge around them these will not be
    deleted after 40 day.

Extra tip:

Creat a game clip from certain clips together via the upload studio app and save this one.

Plus you can also save them to you One Drive.
  7. onyxishere Win User

A MESSAGE FOR MICROSOFT

The Xbox One currently has this feature. You can record videos using the Game DVR feature. Then you can go to Upload Studio to mix the videos as you like (even using a backdrop if you're recording yourself). After you're finished and it's saved you can
    go to the Youtube app and upload that video to your Youtube channel.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio

1. Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio - Similar Threads - Horrible Game DVR

2. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  3. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  4. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  5. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  6. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  7. Horrible xbox family settings menu and website

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible xbox family settings menu and website: Why is it so hard to log in and change my kids settings on xbox family??!! Google and Microsoft give me sooooooooooo many options that lead to nowhere! Crapiest not user friendly menu ever! All I...
  8. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  9. Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox New Dashboard = horrible: Does anyone know if there is going to be an option to remove the junk tiles/feeds from the new Xbox Series S dashboard? I had all of my games grouped, categorised and sorted but this new update...
  10. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...