Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing

Discus and support Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Pre-Ordered Forza Horizon 3 from the dashboard in August and still don't have my code for the Mercedes fc8c255a-5178-47ca-8cc0-3ca07fde44cd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SatanFearsCHAD, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing

I Pre-Ordered Forza Horizon 3 from the dashboard in August and still don't have my code for the Mercedes

:)

SatanFearsCHAD, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Haven't received Forza Horizon 3 Pre-Order Car code

Hello!I had per-order for forza Horizon 3 on 20th September 2016.however i have received Pre-Order Car code from Xbox live

BrinyOsprey316, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 pre-order car missing

Hey J1ONG! Sorry to see any issues with your Warthog. If it's not in either of those places, do not worry! We're still working on making sure all users that received their Warthogs are able to play it in-game. Thanks for your patience while we continue to
    work on resolving all users. Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing :)

Mister Cizl, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey SatanFearsCHAD -

You should get the code for your pre-order content 7-10 days after launch of Forza Horizon 3. If you still don't have it after 10 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll look into it some more.

Thank you for your patience! Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 3, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: