Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

Discus and support Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cpt_Ca5h2020, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please advise if I need to tweak something?

submitted by /u/Cpt_Ca5h2020
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cpt_Ca5h2020, Feb 6, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
  4. Atherza Win User

Is XBOX getting too ambitious?

With all the rumours whizzing around, I don't believe them all apart from the confirmed Project XCloud Gaming Service. Hopefully we'll have more on XCloud at e3.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Add cross platform games

Keep an eye on Project Xcloud it seems like Xbox is doing some really interesting stuff with that, and hopefully it will be out soon.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
Thema:

Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

1. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project... - Similar Threads - Hopefully Question started

2. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  5. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  6. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  7. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  8. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  9. Long question so I hope you understand.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Long question so I hope you understand.: I'm trying to change my phone number linked with my Microsoft account but I cant because I don't have that phone number anymore. The problem is when I go to change it, it wants me to type the last...
  10. i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question: my family recently bought an xbox 360 4gb with kinect and i was planning to buy an xbox 360 hard drive to play large games like CoD, DmC Etc... so i'm planning to buy and 250 -500 GB hard drive,...