Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3

Discus and support Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7) way back in the day. This preorder gave me access to a bunch of things, one of them is the Hoonigan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oh Gaz, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Oh Gaz
    Oh Gaz Guest

Hi there, I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7) way back in the day.

This preorder gave me access to a bunch of things, one of them is the Hoonigan Car Pack DLC for BOTH FM7 and Forza Horizon 3 (FH3).

I played FM7 recently and can access all the cars from this pack. However, in FH3, when I open the game, I cannot use any of the cars from the Hoonigan Car Pack. When trying to use them, the game directs me to a microsoft store, and of course that is a dead link, as the game was delisted.

Anyway, these cars are linked to achievements that I am playing through at the moment.

I own the Hoonigan Pack for both titles. (To confirm, I can verify this as if I check in-game it says Purchased and used to have "Price: Free" for that pack).

But, I cannot download these cars in FH3. They work and function in FM7 all OK.

Can someone at Xbox Games kindly enable this pack for me for ForzaHorizon3, against my profile? A I DO own this content, and wish to use it.

Thanks again,

Shane.

:)

Oh Gaz, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Oh Gaz

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with using your Hoonigan DLC car pack on Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3. We are very glad to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this that Forza Horizon 3 is now as well ended its life of support on September 27, 2020. And you can refer on this support article: Forza Horizon 3 closure. On the specific details that is stated here is that players who already owned the game for Forza Horizon 3 can still be able to play since you have owned the game but as for DLC it is not stated here that it will still be available. And you can no longer download the game and DLC for Forza Horizon 3 since it is no longer available as well on the Microsoft Store or any platform for it to be downloaded.

For now, it seems like the Car Pack is evidently used on the Forza Motorsport 7 and as for Forza Horizon 3 it is not available nor used. And we do believe and as well understood that you want the workaround for this to work and use it on Forza Horizon 3.

Today, on this concern of yours, we do not have the specific tools and resources as well to perhaps activate or use that DLC on Forza Horizon 3 and as well as if you will contact Xbox Live Support they will as well be firm on the article that states Forza Horizon 3 is no longer available.

What we can recommend for now if you really want to face a workaround to this and take advantage of using this DLC since it is working fine on Forza Motorsport 7. We may need to let you reach out to the Forza Support for this concern since it's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further investigate the issue and provide you with a timely resolution with your concern.

On reaching the said support, you can click here: Forza Support and perhaps they might have a workaround on this request of yours or you can reach out as well to the game developer of Forza which is Playground Games for them to find other possible options onto this.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game progress from one xbox one to another

I'm not aware of any cars that you receive for playing the previous Forza titles. You do get Drivatar suits and Badges though.

Perhaps the loyalty cars you speak of are DLC cars, such as the Hoonigan, Fast and Furious, etc.

What version of FM7 do you own, and what version does your roommate own?

Were there codes redeemed for anything in Forza Motrosport 7? and if so, which account were they redeemed on?
  4. onyxishere Win User

I don’t have the Hoonigan car pack for FM7

Try highlighting the game and press the start button on the console. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install to make sure all packs are installed. After that you'll need to go into the car list and add all the free cars to your garage.
  5. Hennessey117 Win User

I don’t have the Hoonigan car pack for FM7

Try highlighting the game and press the start button on the console. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install to make sure all packs are installed. After that you'll need to go into the car list and add all the free cars to your garage.
    I did that but it still didn’t show up
  6. x0x HAWK x0x Win User

Forza 7 ultimate edition. no hoonigan pack

Hi you only got the Hoonigan car pack if you pre ordered the digital version of ultimate edition
Thema:

1. Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3 - Similar Threads - Hoonigan DLC Car

2. I cannot use the Hoonigan pack in forza horizon 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot use the Hoonigan pack in forza horizon 3.: I just bought the hoonigan expansion pack for forza horizon 3. My xbox one said that it was infact installed but the cars in the pack are not showing up ingame. I’ve tried everything from...
  3. Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail: Hello, I ordered the Hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems about a week ago. I didn't get the mail containing the Code yet. Already checked my spam folder, nothing there either. Is there another...
  4. Hoonigan cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan cars: i cant buy a hoonigan car from the auctions comes not available anyone no why ? d95dd1e0-fff3-4b44-a895-aaa6acbdce96
  5. Hoonigan forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan forza 7: whats happened to the hoonigan pack on forza 7? 9928bbdb-a6da-40b6-b223-7a1c94cd7da6
  6. Hoonigan cars is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan cars is not available: I have forza 7 ultimate but receive a marketplace error when I try using the hoonigan cars. How can I use these cars 0ff08f95-3503-4d11-a6c2-83396610fe49
  7. Forza 7 hoonigan car pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 hoonigan car pack: I purchased forza 7 ultimate edition and I cannot buy the Hoonigan cars for some reason. I am able to get the FF cars though and the vip cars. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I payed more...
  8. Hoonigan Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan Pack: I have forza 7 ultimate but receive a marketplace error when I try using the hoonigan cars. How can I use these cars? d336cde7-15ab-4b65-80a1-415e9c04c83a
  9. dont have the hoonigan pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dont have the hoonigan pack: bought the ultimate edition ,got the fas and furious car pack but not the hoonigan carpack 96958698-1821-4b79-affe-f4ba2a1fe287
  10. Forza 7 ultimate edition. no hoonigan pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 ultimate edition. no hoonigan pack: From what I read and understood, I thought I was supposed to receive the Hoonigan car pack on launch when purchased the Forza 7 ultimate edition. I have spoke with microsoft and they said it was...