Homescreen

Discus and support Homescreen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whenever i try to open up settings or games with gold or if i want to buy something it says if you keep experiencing this issue restart you console but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VaporificAtol, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Homescreen

whenever i try to open up settings or games with gold or if i want to buy something it says if you keep experiencing this issue restart you console but it won't let me do that any help?!!?

:)

VaporificAtol, Sep 6, 2018
  2. ash2k83
    ash2k83 Guest
    Fluke or real issue?

You didn't leave a game lobby to go to your homescreen or something?

Or party chat to homescreen but not leave the chat?

ash2k83, Sep 6, 2018
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox logo causing burn in

Are you just sitting at the homescreen? While playing a game the logo doesnt appear. There is no way to turn the logo off,so it would be best to avoid sitting at the homescreen for an extended period of time

x24hrs2livex, Sep 6, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Homescreen

Let's try something. With your console on, press and hold the power button on the front of it for several seconds, holding it down until the console turns itself off. This clears out a data cache that may have some old info that didn't get cleared out
    properly. Try that and message back if it didn't work ...

RandyAU93, Sep 6, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    VaporificAtol,

Most people that experience this suffer from not having the system software for your Xbox to function. What you will have to do is perform an

offline system update
    or you can do a factory reset
    of the system. You do have to make sure you have your email and password for all your account to make sure you do not get locked out. if you need any assistance please respond on a new thread.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Homescreen