Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

Discus and support Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tank Dempsey1, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a home console and still got nothing. I'm running low on options, can someone help? This is happening on a Series S. The console has been working properly in all other areas.

Another thing, If I use the account with the Game Pass attached it gives me a Pop-up that Normally would lead me to Game Pass but doesn't and says Go Back. It's a Very confusing bug and I don't think it's just me as this seems like a Server issue, So I'd like to know if it is if it turns out to be the case. If it isn't then please tell me how to fix it.

Note: The profile with the Game Pass is set as the Home Xbox and the Games on Game Pass are Playable as long as they aren't multiplayer. Only games that are multiplayer cannot be accessed without the Purchase Game Pass Pop-up. Another thing is the if you load up a Game on the account with game pass it tries to give you the Purchase Game Pass Pop-Up but instead gives you the Pop-Up with it telling you to go back.

:)

Tank Dempsey1, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Tank, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Lately there have been problems with some of the Xbox services, you can check them through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

There is a chance that your problem is affected by these services, support is working on it, it would be better to wait for the problem to be fixed as soon as possible or if your problem persists after that, it would be better to contact xbox support . They will be able to find a solution to your problem.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Remember that this is a public forum where we are just gamers like you helping others with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  3. Tank Dempsey1 Win User

I Checked and made the Account the home Xbox and Still got the same Problem. I Can Access the Game pass games but I cannot access the multiplayer
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Hi Tank D, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Xbox Series S. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Sign into their account on your Xbox console.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check Make this as My Home Xbox.

Kindly note that: Game Pass itself does not share, but the games downloaded from the pass do. So, you would access any games your friend downloads first.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a8827e2b-723d-4f24-98b8-3fda9fd8969e

I hope this helps!
    Adam.
  5. Tank Dempsey1 Win User

I'll try again once the Issue is Confirmed Resolved by Microsoft.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is Game Pass shareable?

Yes. If you have Gold/Game Pass Ultimate and set the console as your Home, she can access online by sharing through your account.
Thema:

1. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games. - Similar Threads - Home setting Sharing

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?: Hi all, I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use. I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so they could each have their own progress on the...
  4. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  5. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  6. i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox: but one of them says You may be seeing this message because the account that owns this content might have assigned a different console as their home xbox i just need to know how many people can...
  7. When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

in XboX Insiders
    When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...: When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get the error, “we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a little while”. I have 5...
  8. Need a home share re set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a home share re set.: My friend went through all my account shares, How about a re set. its a joke I have to get on a form, miss the old days of just having a disk. 6d1c1e25-2765-4d8d-9a00-d84d9723baf4
  9. Can I share my GOLD when I already have a different console set as my HOME xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share my GOLD when I already have a different console set as my HOME xbox?: I now have 3 xbox one consoles in my house (1 for me, my son....and now my daughter). My son and I both have xbox live gold - but my daughter does not. I already have the xbox in my son's room...
  10. Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...: apparently I already set my home for my account three times is there anyway I can set it another time because I need to game share with my brother f508839b-0df3-4038-87e8-6617c8b8e9ab