Home xbox question

Discus and support Home xbox question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you only change the home Xbox 5 times a year on the console or the account? Thanks in advance 06785776-014a-4f3e-961c-7dc0ed349de1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sonic the Hedgehog1, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Home xbox question

Can you only change the home Xbox 5 times a year on the console or the account?

Thanks in advance

:)

Sonic the Hedgehog1, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Blunt x317x Win User

Home Xbox question

Thanks for the reply! Do u know if there is somewhere or way we can see when that date that we first switched was? To be honest I have no clue when we first did it. I really didn't have any problem with it until I got word the dashboard preview people would
    get the Halo 5 beta. Mine is the preview while my son's isn't. All my games go with my gamertag but the preview is only for my console and I cannot access it anywhere else. And just to clarify, this isn't a complaint of any kind. I love Xbox and my One!
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Home Xbox question

Hey there Blunt x317x!

The 12 month timer starts after the first time you designate a home console. I hope a good chunk of time has already passed for you! :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Home Xbox Question

The Home setting on the One does not effect the 360 at all. So yes, you can use the feature without changing anything on the 360.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Home xbox question

Hello, Sonic. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The limit is per account. Your account can change the home Xbox 5 time per years. Feel free to ask back any questions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Home Xbox question

There's no way to check on the console, but you can try calling our phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page to see if they can! :)
Thema:

Home xbox question

1. Home xbox question - Similar Threads - Home question

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  4. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  5. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  6. Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games: Here's the scenario. One Xbox Series S, profile A (home Xbox) and profile B. Profile A is signed out, and profile B buys a game from the Microsoft store on their own account with their own card....
  7. On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...: I'll buy a good game. Not! Because of race. 94da3583-dd79-47a9-9e85-5b6beb8a1857
  8. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol: Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming...
  9. Question about sharing & home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about sharing & home xbox: I Just purchased a Xbox Series X today. We already have an existing Xbox One S in the home. I understand the concept of the home xbox and that anything on the home xbox can be played by any...
  10. Xbox "home" console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox "home" console question: I have an Xbox One X as my "home" console. I recently purchased a Xbox Series S. I might want to make it my "home" console, but I know you are allowed to only change it so many times per year. Is...