Home Screen question

Discus and support Home Screen question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I noticed on my home screen underneath the friends list there appears a grey icon of a Man face. It near where the battery icon will show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soulchilde, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Soulchilde
    Soulchilde Guest

Home Screen question

Yesterday, I noticed on my home screen underneath the friends list there appears a grey icon of a Man face. It near where the battery icon will show up on the lower right hand corner. When I change to various hubs on the home screen the picture becomes
    sort of transparent but remains. I can't seem to find out why this icon is there. I'm part of the preview program, but I don't see any mention of this picture/icon or what it means

Does anyone have any info on this?

:)

Soulchilde, Mar 10, 2015
  2. djmattsims
    djmattsims Guest
    Xbox One home screen question

I can't remember exactly as I don't have the BT hub.

I think you have to open up the Internet explorer app on the console and you will be greeted with a BT login page. Once you log in all of the images etc will appear. You will only have to do this once.

Like I said I can't remember if I'm telling you exactly right but it is something along those lines.

djmattsims, Mar 10, 2015
  3. Xbox One home screen question

Are you signed in ?
    Doesn't appear to be anybody signed in, looking at the top left corner of screen.

stellamandude, Mar 10, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Home Screen question

Hi Soulchilde,

I honestly haven't noticed this, and looking at the preview notes, I don't see that listed as part of the updates. I would suggest you head over to the preview forums, and post this question under the Dashboard section! Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm
    curious as to what it is now Home Screen question :)

Hordie, Mar 10, 2015
  5. Hordie Win User

Home Screen question

Hi Soulchilde,

I honestly haven't noticed this, and looking at the preview notes, I don't see that listed as part of the updates. I would suggest you head over to the preview forums, and post this question under the Dashboard section! Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm
    curious as to what it is now :)
  6. Skinman_ Win User

How to pin friends list

Thank you. Another question is, didn't the friends list used to be on the left of the home screen or did that change with the update as well?
  7. Warlok9 Win User

Valid question... how do you fully "exit" a game or app?

Thanks! duh! keep forgetting about the controller settings and home buttons. Maybe you can also tell me how to switch control/cursor from the snapped screen to the main screen without returning to the home screen? Sorry to ask all these dumb questions, it's
    just I don't see it in any of the learning apps or documentation.
  8. kyle_m4496 Win User

KBM not working

Hi LJ. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The WASD keys cannot be used on the home screen, there is nothing assigned to them. To navigate the home screen, use the keyboard's arrow keys instead.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  9. Geoff McFarland Win User

How do you removed the added groups on your home screen. Before the update I had my home screen set up with two groups and now it has all this stuff I don’t want on it

This no longer works. The question was how do you change since the update. Home screens are now full of junk tiles you can't seem to remove.
Thema:

Home Screen question

1. Home Screen question - Similar Threads - Home Screen question

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  8. On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...: I'll buy a good game. Not! Because of race. 94da3583-dd79-47a9-9e85-5b6beb8a1857
  9. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen: Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks? 63cc5abe-0b2f-4b42-b746-a728468053c2
  10. Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S: Will pressing the home button while on the Home Screen refresh the Home Screen? cd76c08d-4ce6-48d5-bc8d-53f45fe7c517