Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

Discus and support Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaTacoNinja, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

/u/MegaTacoNinja, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hamster Herder Win User

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.
  3. Whagi Win User

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

The sooner the better I hope. Kind of spoiler the whole community thing for me right now. not being able to see others Xbox One games played or for others to see mine. maybe not a huge thing for some though.
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Not sure where to post this but...

Click Forum Home on the top left hand side of the screen then look on the lower right hand side for the SETTINGS option click that and the option to create a signature is there.

You might appreciate
    this
    too...
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

not sure where to post this.

Hey there Dr Bigg! If the GT is still on the console, simply log in, look under Account Management, and see what the WLID is. Is this the same email address you used when trying to log in on the forums?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Not sure where to post this but...

[quote user="M1AM1H3AT101"]
    ok ty.

P.S. How the heck do u get so many gamerpoints?

[/quote]No problem.

I bought an Xbox360 on release day and play far too many games to have a life, gamerpoints are worthless, but at least i have something to show for all the money, time and effort spent on gaming.

There are many people with gamerscores 3x the amount of mine and some with much higher scores than that.

One of the busiest forums on Xbox.com is
    this
    one, you may like to check it out at some point...
Thema:

Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

1. Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this) - Similar Threads - Home page Nickelodeon

2. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  3. xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119: before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing...
  4. There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...: There's this ️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my xbox x home page and how can I get fix this? I never seen this before as I play destiny 2 often. ad87875d-d9ac-44e1-a80f-21af7b46a5c8
  5. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  6. Is there a way to still customize home page

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to still customize home page: @Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page. I absolutely hate that you are shoving gamepass games down my throat. 1.You have...
  7. Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...: Why everytime the home page gets update it ends up being worse, less user friendly, how about make it an option instead of compulsory non optional update that is forced into you. It's really bad...
  8. Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?: The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible? f7e48504-5add-4c73-a2bc-d92fbb820784
  9. Why is my home page blank after I turn on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my home page blank after I turn on my xbox: My xbox home page does not show anything 6ba90c35-cffd-47db-b6af-1fd6180292db
  10. Bug with Xbox home page

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug with Xbox home page: Whenever I try to move a direction, such as right on the homepage to switch games, it immediately goes back to its original position by going left. If I hold right, it repeatedly goes left back to...