home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...

Discus and support home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there a way i can fix that 45cf4c80-261f-4e3d-a1b8-cf485af4bd76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXWarmama71Xx, Jul 1, 2014.

1. home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...

is there a way i can fix that

:)

xXWarmama71Xx, Jul 1, 2014
  2. MrMilkinsLV
    MrMilkinsLV Guest
    Games with gold

Hey i wanted to ask if xbox live gold is down or atleast games wIth gold. Im asking cause i cant install battlefield 3 and it dosent even show me to buy it either (before i could buy it)

MrMilkinsLV, Jul 1, 2014
  3. RobertBuckalew, Jul 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...

If the game was not originally downloaded to the console that your husband is playing on then he won't be able to access games that you purchased unless you are logged in on that console at the same time.

If you have switched consoles since purchasing the game do a License Transfer then head over to Settings>Accounts>Download History on your console and redownload the games. There is no need to delete the game first.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

onyxishere, Jul 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make sense to buy the same game twice

If the game was not originally downloaded to the console that your husband is playing on then he won't be able to access games that you purchased unless you are logged in on that console at the same time.

If you have switched consoles since purchasing the game do a License Transfer then head over to Settings>Accounts>Download History on your console and redownload the games. There is no need to delete the game first.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  6. AridLizard Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

first, you don't need a second Gold account. your husband can make your son's Xbox his Home console.

this will share his Live Gold, Game Pass and digital games to that Xbox. your husband will have those on any Xbox he signs in to using his account.

this link has all the information on setting a Home Xbox https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

if there is an error on 1 profile but not on others using that console then the error is with the account.

usually deleting the account from the Xbox and re-adding it will solve this problem.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Do I need two or more gold accounts?

8. AridLizard Win User

2nd love gold? Or PS?

no, you can use the same Live Gold on 2 Xboxes

set the Xbox that will be used by everybody as the Home Xbox for the profile that has Live Gold and everyone who plays on it will have access to Live Gold and all the digital games purchased on that account.

then whoever has the Live Gold can sign in on the other Xbox.

this link explains it all https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

hope this helps
  9. Wrightstuff1 Win User

IM LOSING MY INTEREST FOR XBOX!

Hi if you are sharing xbox live gold make sure who ever has the gold subscription makes your wifes console there home console.
Thema:

1. home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ... - Similar Threads - home husband has

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  8. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  9. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  10. My husband has game pass ultimate, and we just made my Xbox his home so we can share. But...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My husband has game pass ultimate, and we just made my Xbox his home so we can share. But...: My husband has game pass ultimate that he subscribes to, and we just made my Xbox his “home“ so we can share. But when I try to play the new CoD MWII it says I need to buy game pass or gold. It...