Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

Discus and support Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have no clue why but when i get on the Sea of thieves Site it always links me to this article page. It says that your Microsoft account must be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheSideStep, Nov 4, 2021.

1. TheSideStep
    TheSideStep Guest

Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

I have no clue why but when i get on the Sea of thieves Site it always links me to this article page. It says that your Microsoft account must be linked with Xbox which i have if i try to log in the same article pops up I cant even go to support. I have given up completly no idea if you can even fix this

:)

TheSideStep, Nov 4, 2021
  2. TheSideStep Win User

Hello, thank you for replying i've tried contacting support on the Sea of thieves site but i instantly get redirected back to the "Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required" page and can't do anything about it.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I see, I'm glad the problem was resolved. It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community.
  4. TheSideStep Win User

It seems I have found a way to fix the problem it was a very confusing process but I just hope it won't break anymore.

Thank you for your help.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific questions like this regarding the Sea of ​​Thieves game, I suggest you contact game support, as it is a specific issue with this game. To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/reque...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums! I understand that you’re unable to access your Sea of Thieves account. To check the status of your account, please reach out to the Sea of Thieves support team. You may open a ticket directly to the crew through the link below;

Sea of Thieves – Open a Ticket

If the link does not work, you may access the ticket menu directly through the Sea of Thieves FAQ site;

Sea of Thieves – FAQ

Please note that you will have to login to your account in order to submit a ticket.

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required - Similar Threads - Home FAQ Accessing

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  4. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  5. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...
  8. Home button on xbox controller in windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button on xbox controller in windows 7: I have 2 original xbox one x controllers. When I connect the gamepad with a cable to a PC with Windows 7, the controller turns on and works fine, but there is no action when I press the home...
  9. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  10. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...