HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

Discus and support HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anthony3779, Nov 19, 2019.

1. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

/u/Anthony3779, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Co-Op Coming to Titanfall in Next Update

Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy
    Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap!
    Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy
    Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap!
    Holy Crap!

A regular Die and stay dead mode? A don't touch the ground mode? And a Horde Mode? Blessed be thou Respawn Entertainment!! You have heard my prayers! Titanfall is about to be become freaking awesome all over again! :) :)
  3. PlayerOneDylan Win User

screwed up right bumper

holy crap thank you so much it actually helped.
  4. OverBababooey Win User

need help please...

holy crap didnt expect to get invites...thanks..let me log on...but my nat settings wont let me send invites
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

Please Revamp the Rep System

holy crap that is going to be abused soooooo much I think
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

What's your sidearm of choice?

[quote user="FreeLance xX"]

A bare M1911, just need 1 more kill for 19 service stars with it.

[/quote]

Holy crap! Do you have games going 45-12 where you only use the M1911? 1900 kills is a lot for a pistol. Most people haven't even got that with a primary. Much respect to you good sir.
Thema:

HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

1. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH... - Similar Threads - HOLY CRAP GOT

2. that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

in XboX Insiders
    that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...: just banned me again i hate insiderhub is totally worse forum page and its crap . your going stick us on outdated posting nobody will get notications just show your dog crap ideas on this page ....
  3. xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap: Any ideas ? Im on a wired connection for both. Nvidia streaming wotrks from pc to tv, so this makes zero sense . Ie always been on an insider dash, so anyone else have this issue or does it work...
  4. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  5. I’M TIRED OF YOUR CRAP POLICIES XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’M TIRED OF YOUR CRAP POLICIES XBOX: Okay so you’re stupid[Mod Removed]policies on enforcement action for “profane words or phrases” is absolutley ridiculous. You can’t respond to someone in anger saying some dumb [Mod Removed]...
  6. Why has messaging, muting, blocking, unblocking, and the store been running like crap the past ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has messaging, muting, blocking, unblocking, and the store been running like crap the past ...: The title says it all. It's been total **** since March(ish). What's the deal? a170b388-817b-4de2-b78c-435ba8481aea
  7. Number one piece of crap!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Number one piece of crap!: I have already made a complaint about this system but I have to again! This is my last straw. As soon as I can afford a PlayStation than I will be getting rid of this godforsaken Xbox One. I...
  8. What the crap is going on here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the crap is going on here?: [img] Dash board looks like this, however games are clear and crisp ded76c75-1c58-4ccc-b328-3540f85f9085
  9. The xbox one edge ( internet explorer ) is crap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox one edge ( internet explorer ) is crap: The new edge/internet explorer is absolutely bad. Not to mention the UI is without question below any critics - I can live with that. It crashes and has very bad performance - fine. But the...
  10. The new Microsoft Edge browser is a train wreck, pile of crap and disaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new Microsoft Edge browser is a train wreck, pile of crap and disaster: I took my console out of preview when the Microft Edge update was in beta because it was so broken. And now its released to the public when its not even fit for beta. Please revert the update and...