HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

Discus and support HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MusaKazmi, Mar 8, 2024.

1. MusaKazmi
    MusaKazmi Guest

My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands.

I have tried to hard reset it.
    Need help troubleshooting it.

:)

MusaKazmi, Mar 8, 2024
  2. heliocentric Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC Drop 1. 16/10/12

Just bought the season pass today and downloaded the new oasis stuff. I'm on my first playthrough. Booted up the box, went to load my game and.................... Stuck on the loading screen. Tried again and....................... Stuck on the loading screen.
    Tried moving save, clearing the cache even installing the game on the HD. No luck.

Any ideas other than I've wasted 60 quid?
  3. ChewableClient1 Win User

nba2k14 wont work stuck on loading screen

Having the same problem. Stuck on loading screen. I have installed the game three times and the problem still persists. I can stay in the game for 2 minutes and then I get booted to the main screen. Basically can't play.
  4. Himm again Win User

My new dashboard update frozen at the green xbox one screen

Same problem.. Stuck at the green loading screen.

Read on another post that someone just kept doing hard resets and they got it to boot. I tried, and it booted to the new dashboard after about 6 or 7 tries. Hope it doesn't happen again. Good luck, guys!
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

6. DIAALAJOU Win User

forza horizon 4

its a computer but i have the xbox app on in windows 10
    tried troubleshooting but nothing is happening
    no error message just stuck on loading screen
Thema:

1. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting. - Similar Threads - HoloLense2 stuck windows

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in "Help us fight robot": I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's...
  7. xbox stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on preparing console screen: my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i...
  8. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  9. Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox: I found that I actually had a dodgy hdmi cable and when I replaced it it worked perfectly. So if you've gone through all the different settings and the resolution is still terrible try and change...
  10. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...