hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15

Discus and support hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; He is currently ranked 21st on MUT 15 on xbox one. I got an Emmitt Smith card last night out of a pack and put it up on the AH. I then received a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaldCartman123, Oct 19, 2014.

1. hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15

He is currently ranked 21st on MUT 15 on xbox one. I got an Emmitt Smith card last night out of a pack and put it up on the AH. I then received a message from this guys asked if i could trade. I said maybe depending on what you wanted to trade. We agreed
    on terms of a trade I was to give him my Emmitt Smith and Antonio Brown card. In return i was to get a 92 Antonio Cromartie flashback card. It was a 2 for 1 trade the value was close to equal so I agreed. So he needed a filler player to trade for the Antonio
    Brown. So i gave him the Brown card and offered Smith for Cromartie. He then said that it wouldn't allow him to do that since he didn't have enough CB's it wouldn't complete the trade. Being a new player I believed him. So i put a crappy CB player for Cromartie
    and Smith for a player that he had as a through in. He then proceeded to kick me out of the party we were in, Block me and decline the trade leaving me with a bunch of garbage and him getting all the good players in the deal. This behavior needs punished.
    I'm not sure what to do or where else to turn. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

BaldCartman123, Oct 19, 2014
  2. I got scammed

I got scammed in Madden Ultimate team.

YEE X VENGEANCE, Oct 19, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Madden NFL 15

The Story of Madden Tiny Titan Christian Kirkseyhttps://youtu.be/8SP4rC81kBM
    Madden 15 Ultimate Team WTF TINY PLAYER...

raigraphixs, Oct 19, 2014
  4. hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15

You accepted the trade it sounds like. Also this is not a Microsoft issue as they do not handle the inner game workings of EA Sports Madden Football. Moving on we also do not name and shame users in the forums. If you read over the Code of Conduct and Terms
    of Use you will also see this user didn't break any rules but he did show a lack of integrity and burned you on a trade. Sorry to hear about the bad luck but really the best advice is move on the conflict and no longer deal/play with the users or users like
    this in the future.

Gotham Command, Mar 21, 2015
  5. Gotham Command Win User

You accepted the trade it sounds like. Also this is not a Microsoft issue as they do not handle the inner game workings of EA Sports Madden Football. Moving on we also do not name and shame users in the forums. If you read over the Code of Conduct and Terms
    of Use you will also see this user didn't break any rules but he did show a lack of integrity and burned you on a trade. Sorry to hear about the bad luck but really the best advice is move on the conflict and no longer deal/play with the users or users like
    this in the future.
  6. TeeHodge Win User

Scammed

A gamer tag by the name of xl Giroux lx 28, on madden 15 ultimate team and I was told by Xbox support to post on this forum and I got scammed by this kid and wanted to see if I could get my player back and him to be banned so nobody else gets scammed by
    him
  7. Scary Scene Win User

Scammed

I was scammed on madden 15 today: my gamertag is
  8. Cameron Birt Win User

MUT Coins

9. GhostDoG45 Win User

Can I be on Xbox 360 and ONE at the same time while on live?

Depends on what your doing. I tried playing Madden 15 on my xbox one while my kids were playing minecraft on the 360 and no dice. I could play as long as I didn't sign in. It won't let me play Madden Ultimate Team unless I do sign in so....
Thema:

1. hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15 - Similar Threads - hollowl FATAL Scammed

2. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...
  3. Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded: I am opening a website via Edge on Xbox Series X where I can log in and watch films and shorts, content quality is up to 1080p. Every now and then, around 10-15mins the video stops with a Fatal...
  4. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  5. Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!: Hi everyone, please help me out. I have done everything and cannot get the game to work. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Attach the debugger now, else press OK to continue. Fatal...
  6. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  7. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...: Hi, I actually have no clue where this error came from but i was trying to copy and paste something and i pasted this instead: Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing...
  8. Fatal error on all games installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error on all games installed: Hello! I'm utterly disgusted with the app and Xbox my PC specs are as followed and I can not load any game up after the start menu and beginning the game without a fatal error and the game...
  9. # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...: In Minecraft I've Installed the latest version of java, Problem Persists. --------------- S U M M A R Y ------------ Command Line:...
  10. Fatal crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fatal crash: When I turned on my Xbox it has the classic Xbox 360 opening thing but then it says fatal crash intercepted beneath the logo.. help please Model is Xbox 360 1439 And I use my TV for it...