HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)

Discus and support HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; after HOI4 update 1.9.1 in my achievements shows me this: I'm connected to the paradox account. What is the problem? I play from xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ManosFotiadis, Aug 24, 2020.

1. HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)

after HOI4 update 1.9.1 in my achievements shows me this:

I'm connected to the paradox account. What is the problem?

I play from xbox game pass version.

I tried "reset" and "repair" but nothing happened

HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account) [​IMG]

:)

ManosFotiadis, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Staś Parma Win User

Xbox Game Pass stuck downloading a game

Unfortunately, this didn't work. it's still stuck checking for updates and trying to download something with 0 B/S

Also, one thing I might add, for some reason, if I try to play a game, everything is ok, however, if it uses Paradoxes' launcher it doesn't open. The reason might be that Xbox is stuck downloading HOI4, one of Paradox's games.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Ghost Warefare Clan [GWC] Looking for members, and superiors!

In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox.
    In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox.
  4. Manic Minato Win User

Sooo... about 'dat ending. *****, THIS HAS SPOILERS*

The entire storyline was just a'bunch of bullshit if you ask me. I enjoyed the game, I'll buy abunch of DLC, and I might even play it a second time, but the storyline consisted of "PARADOX, PARADOX, YEUL, PARADOX, YEUL NO. 3463: PARADOX PARADOX, SERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."
  5. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Gamertag Help!

Grandfather paradox

Krasnikov tube

Ronald Mallett

Ontological paradox

Predestination paradox

Ring singularity

Retrocausality

Temporal paradox

Tipler Cylinder

Wheeler-Feynman time-symmetric theory
  6. LoftyBee Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines

[quote user="paradox 183"]

Cant come soon enough for me, cant wait to hear that sound of my pulse rifle, iconic!!

[/quote]

I love the sound of them guns in the film, actually have it as a ring tone on my phone, I know I'm sad lol.
Thema:

HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)

1. HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account) - Similar Threads - HOI4 CANT ACHIEVEMENTS

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoi4 cadet edition is not working on Windows: So I have a Windows Device remember that. So every time I open my Xbox app and open hoi4, The launcher opens and 2 minutes later i get (Looks like you launcher is not responding. Do you want to...
  6. HOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOI4 crashes with mods (bought HOI4 from Windows XBOX): Hearts of Iron crashes when I run the game with mods, particularly those greater than 500MB. This problem has not happened with me before as I was still using the same computer and I ran HOI4 mods...
  7. DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...: [img] [img] There's supposed to be a DLC tab on the launcher, but not appearing even with the DLCs installed. And I've uninstalled both games, reinstalled them. Uninstalled the Xbox App, nothing...
  8. Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4: soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do another achievement I see that it didn't save...
  9. HOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 Cadet Edition won't launch: I recently got Hearts of Iron 4 via Xbox Gamepass for PC, launched it and nothing happened. I checked task manager and it was in fact running, just not doing anything. I've looked for a answer to...
  10. HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store: Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes. Additionally, mods immediately disable themselves...