Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

Discus and support Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frustrated Gamer_692, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that hasn't worked in six weeks.

this problem was first reported to the developer on the 14th of February the developer responded promptly by the 20th of February with a proposed work around and asked us to reply if the problem continued it has for everyone and yet it's now the 26th of April and we have had no update or response from development team on the rare occasion that you get a response from Warner bros

It has a line similar to , 'at this time it falls outside of customer supports reach to aid you further' At that point they cease communication.

Why is this not being tracked along with the reported Minecraft issues I have been unable play and have on numerous separate occasions lost many hours of progress tothis game breaking problem started before the 14 return point and foolishly myself and others Did not immediately return the game instead we thought quite reasonably that this would be resolved in a timely fashion instead you have taken our money and run.

:)

Frustrated Gamer_692, Apr 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622