hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from...

Discus and support hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wie kan mij helpen ! vreemden gebruiken mijn XBOX ! [Mod Removed - Personal Information] --------- [Mod Translation - Who can help me! Strangers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielleVan Krieken, Jul 31, 2019.

1. hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from...

wie kan mij helpen !

vreemden gebruiken mijn XBOX !

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

---------

[Mod Translation - Who can help me!

Strangers use my XBOX!]

:)

DanielleVan Krieken, Jul 31, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from my co; Puter *]

3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from my co; Puter *]

I advise you to change the access parameters periodically to avoid these problems
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Visit your Microssoft Account and remove the console by there, or using the Xbox Console Companion
  5. choppyseize Win User

If you think your account is compromised you should change the password and add additional security settings like 2 step verification.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you believe that your Xbox/Microsoft account has been compromised, then, as our Ambassadors have recommended, it would be best to use our support article entitled “I
    think my account has been hacked”
    to update your account information and further secure the account to prevent any further incidents.

If you're having difficulty in getting these changes made, or have lost access to the account, then I further recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support so that they may assist you more fully. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to assist more directly.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic – warranty, service & repair
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
Thema:

hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from...

1. hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from... - Similar Threads - hoe kan van

2. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  3. Hoe to remove a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hoe to remove a gamertag?: I inadvertently created another gamertag when I got a new console and linked it to my same email as my main gamertag.how do I remove the 2nd tag? a300a3b4-a047-4a64-90c9-f2cd2b7dcc62
  4. My conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?: Was ddosed due to a network hack and they used all my xbox home switches I just need to know how to get another one f4863fad-9977-4b4c-90fd-2e1dcec912dc
  5. A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...: I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did ef65fe27-d4d3-479a-93f1-9ee6121d0b04
  6. Is it possible to get xbox series s software on the xbox one s .and if so hoe can i make...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get xbox series s software on the xbox one s .and if so hoe can i make...: I bought a used xbox series s and ive been playing gta 5 and it seems as if the game can only run at 1080p 30 fps on a 4k tv and there is no option for performance mode on it. Ive checked if the...
  7. Organisator van gezin kan niet 18+ games spelen als gehele gezin is aangemeld. Hoe kan dat?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Organisator van gezin kan niet 18+ games spelen als gehele gezin is aangemeld. Hoe kan dat?...: Beste allemaal, Sinds kort eigenaar van xbox one (GOW-edition). Ik ben organisator/beheerder en heb mijn beide kinderen ook een account gegeven en toegevoegd als lid van gezin op de xbox. Bij hen...
  8. hoe xbox abonnement stopzetten als je niet meer kan inloggen omdat je emailadres waarmee je...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hoe xbox abonnement stopzetten als je niet meer kan inloggen omdat je emailadres waarmee je...: [Title Translation - how to cancel the xbox subscription if you can no longer log in because your e-mail address with which you registered is no longer active] mijn zoon zijn email adres waarmee...
  9. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...: Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij oren als ik de oortjes in heb (aangesloten...
  10. xbox live gold code geactiveerd op de pc en is niet terug te vinden op de xbox 360, hoe kan ik ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold code geactiveerd op de pc en is niet terug te vinden op de xbox 360, hoe kan ik ...: (Mod Translation of Subject: Xbox Live Gold Code activated on the PC and cannot be found on the Xbox 360, how can I activate the code on the Xbox 360 now?) ?ik heb gisteren een xbox live gold...