Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

Discus and support Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KekkeMwaone2104, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou
    [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij oren als ik de oortjes in heb (aangesloten met de controller), maar dat heb op kunnen lossen door mic monitoring helemaal naar links te slepen. Nou dacht ik in eerste instantie dat ik via de apple
    oortjes niet kan communiceren, dus heb ik het geprobeert met andere apple oortjes, waarna ik weer een piep kreeg en nog steeds niet kon communiceren. Nou heb ik ontdekt dat als ik een stukje van de oortjes indruk, dat stukje waarmee je normaal je volume omhoog
    of omlaag zet en een microfoon logootje op de achterkant heeft, ik wel kan communiceren. Is er alleen iets van een manier waarbij ik nog wel gewoon met oortjes in kan communiceren met andere mensen maar waarbij ik niet de hele tijd dat stukje in hoef te drukken.
    Als iemand het antwoord weet zou hij/zij mij daar enorm bij helpen

~~Lucas

--------------

[Mod Translation - Hi, I recently bought an Xbox One s, and I always use it in combination with Apple ears. Well [Mod Removed] I have a beep in my ears all the time when I have the earphones in (connected to the controller), but I can fix it by dragging
    mic monitoring all the way to the left. Well I first thought that I can't communicate via the Apple radios, so I tried it with other Apple ears, then I got a beep again and still couldn't communicate. Well I've discovered that when I impress a piece of the
    ears, that piece with which you normally put your volume up or down and has a mic logootje on the back, I can communicate. Is there only something of a way in which I can still communicate with other people with ears, but I don't have to push that piece all
    the time. If anyone knows the answer, he/she would help me tremendously]

:)

KekkeMwaone2104, Mar 20, 2019
  2. KennyVermeulen Win User

Can't connect to Telenethomespot.

Idem hier, ik kan niet inloggen op telenethomespot met m'n Xbox 360 S (build in wifi) ik kan verbinding maken met de homespot, maar wanneer ik internet explorer open krijg ik enkel een bericht dat ik Xbox live moet hebben, maar hoe kan m'n console X-box
    live bevestigen als ik niet eerst kan inloggen op telenet homespot?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren? [Translation - How can I make sure that I can normally comminuceren with people via my apple ears?]

Apple ear buds are not compatible with the Xbox one and won't work like regular headsets. You will need to use another one to be able to communicate properly in parties.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren? [Translation - How can I make sure that I can normally comminuceren with people via my apple ears?]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. As stated by our Ambassador, choppyseize, the Apple ear buds may not be compatible with a Microsoft Xbox console. It sounds as if the mic is controlled by the toggle to engage the ability to
    speak over the party chat or in-game. You may wish to reach out to
    Apple Support
    to see if there is a way to communicate using their device without having to toggle the mic switch. In relation to compatible headsets with your console, feel free to have a look at our support article entitled Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One
    for information concerning the specifications necessary for use with your Xbox.

I hope that this information helps out!
  5. ELDRID B BITOBITO1 Win User

Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!

ik was vroeger met mijn account imbeaterfourladyjet@live,ni en darna wort mijn account verwijderd en dat was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** en ik heb en nieuwe acount gemakt en dat was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ok wort ik afgeblockkeerde en ik zet weer een nieuwe acount en dat was
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** en nu is er weer gebeurt dat ik mijn acount van hotmail is weer geblockerde ik heb een gemaakt mar ik krijg wel berichten mar ik kan niet terug berichten toe sturen dat vind ik niet leuk
  6. Dexter010 Win User

My Xbox Live app voor android (review)

Ik heb die app ook op mijn telefoon denk ik (Samsung Galaxy S3) maar kan niet connecten met m'n console
Thema:

Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

1. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?... - Similar Threads - Hoe kan ervoor

2. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  3. Hoe to remove a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hoe to remove a gamertag?: I inadvertently created another gamertag when I got a new console and linked it to my same email as my main gamertag.how do I remove the 2nd tag? a300a3b4-a047-4a64-90c9-f2cd2b7dcc62
  4. My conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?: Was ddosed due to a network hack and they used all my xbox home switches I just need to know how to get another one f4863fad-9977-4b4c-90fd-2e1dcec912dc
  5. A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...: I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did ef65fe27-d4d3-479a-93f1-9ee6121d0b04
  6. Is it possible to get xbox series s software on the xbox one s .and if so hoe can i make...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get xbox series s software on the xbox one s .and if so hoe can i make...: I bought a used xbox series s and ive been playing gta 5 and it seems as if the game can only run at 1080p 30 fps on a 4k tv and there is no option for performance mode on it. Ive checked if the...
  7. Organisator van gezin kan niet 18+ games spelen als gehele gezin is aangemeld. Hoe kan dat?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Organisator van gezin kan niet 18+ games spelen als gehele gezin is aangemeld. Hoe kan dat?...: Beste allemaal, Sinds kort eigenaar van xbox one (GOW-edition). Ik ben organisator/beheerder en heb mijn beide kinderen ook een account gegeven en toegevoegd als lid van gezin op de xbox. Bij hen...
  8. hoe xbox abonnement stopzetten als je niet meer kan inloggen omdat je emailadres waarmee je...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hoe xbox abonnement stopzetten als je niet meer kan inloggen omdat je emailadres waarmee je...: [Title Translation - how to cancel the xbox subscription if you can no longer log in because your e-mail address with which you registered is no longer active] mijn zoon zijn email adres waarmee...
  9. hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hoe kan ik XBox van mijn co;puter verwijderen * [Translation - How can I remove XBox from...: wie kan mij helpen ! vreemden gebruiken mijn XBOX ! [Mod Removed - Personal Information] --------- [Mod Translation - Who can help me! Strangers use my XBOX!]...
  10. xbox live gold code geactiveerd op de pc en is niet terug te vinden op de xbox 360, hoe kan ik ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold code geactiveerd op de pc en is niet terug te vinden op de xbox 360, hoe kan ik ...: (Mod Translation of Subject: Xbox Live Gold Code activated on the PC and cannot be found on the Xbox 360, how can I activate the code on the Xbox 360 now?) ?ik heb gisteren een xbox live gold...