Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]

Discus and support Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dopo aver fatto il download di alcune espansioni di The Whitcher 3, (nuova partita +) è l'unica a non aver eseguito l'istallazione. Ho provato più... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorenzoXJ, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LorenzoXJ
    LorenzoXJ Guest

Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]

Dopo aver fatto il download di alcune espansioni di The Whitcher 3, (nuova partita +) è l'unica a non aver eseguito l'istallazione. Ho provato più volte a reinstallarlo ma non funziona, come posso risolvere questo problema?

[Translation-After downloading some expansions of The Whitcher 3, (new game) is the only one that has not performed the installation. I've tried several times to reinstall it but it doesn't work, how can I fix this?]

:)

LorenzoXJ, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lorenzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with expansions for a game. Some expansions unlock certain times in the game. For example personally I am on third playthrough and the expansions do not show for me in game at the moment.
    Cant quite remember the point where they do show up. They do however show up as quest lines.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Aurea_Imperium Win User

Problema [Translation- Problem]

Io non lo ho scaricato su xbox ma su pc, da microsoft store

[Translation - I didn't download it on xbox but on pc, from microsoft store]
  4. RobertoTozzi Win User

stuttering in forza motorsport 7 pc

si è installato un oretta fa il gioco nel disco C: nel frattempo avevo cancellato tutti i driver e li ho installati da gestione dispositivi da capo anche quelli nascosti, ci ho perso almeno un ora uno ad uno ma fa lo stesso così anche nel sito intel ho
    scaricato driver ma nemmeno ,non so più cosa fare con questo gioco
  5. K4roPasha Win User

Apex Legends

Ho scaricato apex legends ma non sento l’audio del gioco. Ho controllato nelle impostazioni ma risulta tutto normale. Cosa puo essere? Grazie

[Translated by Mod]

I downloaded Apex legends But I don't hear the sound of the game. I checked in the settings but everything is normal. What can it be? Thank you
  6. Endryn Fer Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Ho Xbox serie S e ho ricevuto lo stesso messaggio. Sono riuscito a trovare un articolo tramite Google in cui si afferma che lo fa se non hai almeno 200 GB disponibili per il gioco. Avevo scaricato il nuovo Assassin's Creed quando ho ricevuto questo gioco ma non l'ho spostato sulla mia scheda di memoria. Una volta fatto ciò, mi sono assicurato che Cyberpunk fosse chiuso, ho riavviato la mia Xbox e poi non si è più riavviato. Sembra che posso avere Cyberpunk sulla console solo mentre gioco.
    I have the Series X, so 1TB available, and on the console there is only installed AC: Mirage along Cyberpunk and Phantom Liberty. I have much more than 200 GB available and anyway I have your issue with the game and the DLC. But still I'm trying your possible solution.
Thema:

1. Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up] - Similar Threads - scaricato DLC non

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. Ho scaricato un gioco da Xbox beta Cities Skylight e non riesco ad inserire il file nella...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ho scaricato un gioco da Xbox beta Cities Skylight e non riesco ad inserire il file nella...: [Title translation-I downloaded a game from Xbox beta Cities Skylight and I can't put the file in the it.locale directory for ita translation] Buonasera, relativamente all'oggetto mi potete dare...