hmmm

Discus and support hmmm in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my Xbox one controller wont connect to my laptop it just says device error. I don't know what to do. 509445e1-5612-4c40-a3c2-2ceb11b4c901 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThornlessPrawn9, Mar 11, 2018.

1. hmmm

my Xbox one controller wont connect to my laptop it just says device error. I don't know what to do.

:)

ThornlessPrawn9, Mar 11, 2018
  2. hmmm

Wonder of the haters of this game were also the ones crying about Gears 3 at launch and making threads like this:

forums.xbox.com/.../98920.aspx

That thread got necro'd from the dead today...

Praetorian VIII, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Hmmm.....

Yeah it's a beta...but it's a pretty damn terrible beta.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Mar 11, 2018
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

hmmm?

Practicing how to dashboard in harmony
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

hmmm

wow, you sure are original
  6. ianbann82 Win User

hmmm

Not even the haters could hate a Bioshock game Lord Dirt? or wait they did Bioshock 2 because they added MP which you didn't have to play
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Hmmm.....

Cage fight all the way... Maybe Don King can give pointers on PPV.
  8. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Hmmm.....

Yep . that's a packaging mistake . I recommend a " jump ball " - type approach .
Thema:

hmmm

1. hmmm - Similar Threads - hmmm

2. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  3. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...: Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what I'm trying to do. how can this be resolved...
  4. Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems: I'm trying to redeem my gems for as many rewards points as possible, but every time I try to redeem them I get an error message. 461b802a-8ab2-40da-84a0-301e578fb7b0
  5. NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......: So the latest info I can find in regard to game features is this: Three forms of racing rooms or lobbies. For my needs as a dedicated Wheel Racer I would probably only be interested in the 3rd...
  6. Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?: Simply put: I was playing the game fine on my PC a couple of days ago... I actually bought the Supreme edition 6 freakin days ago... then the update happens... I try to play again to try out...
  7. hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat...: I am a new be to Xbox 1 (had a 360) and am almost sorry I didn't keep it. So many more games!!! More demos! Well X- one has been out for quite some time now... no reason not to have more demos...
  8. Hmmm.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm.....: Well Hey There! I have a question that may either be answered with relentless face-palming.....or an influx of "You lucky S.O.B.!", but my thinking is the former. So my Fiancé bought me the One...
  9. hmmm confused about burnout paradise

in XBoX on Consoles
    hmmm confused about burnout paradise: ok slightly confused about this why did they bring out a totally different burnout paradise game its pretty much the same thing as the 360 version why the hell didnt they just add to it or atleast...
  10. Hmmm not sure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hmmm not sure?: Say I license transferred a game and downloaded it but my friend messed it up. Therefore i am unable to play it. If I bought the disc would I have to download it again or just put the disc In and...