hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat...

Discus and support hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a new be to Xbox 1 (had a 360) and am almost sorry I didn't keep it. So many more games!!! More demos! Well X- one has been out for quite some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by briab guy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

I am a new be to Xbox 1 (had a 360) and am almost sorry I didn't keep it. So many more games!!! More demos! Well X- one has been out for quite some time now... no reason not to have more demos and backwards compatible games!

Well I have noticed time and time, how they explained it, as it is not so easy to do.

I believe it . I had one person explain to his best, the procedures.

BUT, then they go and say something like its really up to the companies that make the game, UBI, Sonny, EA etc...

YEAH! Micro Soft has no pull with these companies. They couldn't ask nicely, "YO", Sammy da bomb and sal minio, we at La konko Nostra need you to make COD compatible. Ya know, or you could go sleep with the fishes hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat... :)

And da demos jus ain't-a-comin out as fast as we would like to see ya know.

Joking aside, MS I am sure could be very convincing. They talk, people listen, ya know!

I hope I did not offend anyone, we have become way to thin skinned.

:)

briab guy, Feb 5, 2016
  2. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s

Have you ever been prompted to do an update when doing a backwards compat update? Also, is it just these games?

JohnnyXeo, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Xbox One= Failure

One reason why everyone is "all up in arms about backwards compat" is because the 360 was backwards compat for the most part, and for the Xbox One not to have it is definitely a step backwards. It's MS we're talking about. They could find a way if they actually
    cared for the community.

TheAwesomeChair, Feb 5, 2016
  4. VampireRambo
    VampireRambo Guest

Hiya the games for back compact have to go through a long process and once they get approved there here lol and now thank goodness it's no longer monthly but is now when they get approvedhmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat... :D

VampireRambo, Feb 6, 2016
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Your have to.remember they have to first get approval then write the patch for each game

ngocphi, Feb 6, 2016
  6. H4CK1UM
    H4CK1UM Guest
    well in first the reason it take soooooooooooooooooo long to add more retrocompatible games is that you may think the xbox one could just run game just fine but actually what is that you are emulating the game cuz the xbox one is different of a 360 so its
    soooooooooo hard to translate that to the other system

H4CK1UM, Nov 2, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

Your have to.remember they have to first get approval then write the patch for each game
  8. H4CK1UM Win User

well in first the reason it take soooooooooooooooooo long to add more retrocompatible games is that you may think the xbox one could just run game just fine but actually what is that you are emulating the game cuz the xbox one is different of a 360 so its
    soooooooooo hard to translate that to the other system
  9. VampireRambo Win User

Hiya the games for back compact have to go through a long process and once they get approved there here lol and now thank goodness it's no longer monthly but is now when they get approved:D
  10. Secr3tSnipr418 Win User

Bo1 backwards compatibility

Yeah except I am not the only ONE wondering when its going to be backwards compatible and it WAS ANNOUNCED so you should go to the voting page and see all the other people wondering why its not backwards compatible yet just like me.
  11. JulzDX Win User

'Crash Of The Titans' and 'Crash: Mind Over Mutant' backwards compatibility?

Thank you for replying. I was just wondering about the future of backwards compatibility in general. And I have just one more question too. I don't expect you to know this, but will the backwards compatibility program ever return? (Maybe for the New-Gen Xbox Console?)
Thema:

1. hmmm, you ever wonder why-backward compat... - Similar Threads - hmmm ever wonder

2. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  3. hmmm

in XBoX on Windows
    hmmm: my Xbox one controller wont connect to my laptop it just says device error. I don't know what to do. 509445e1-5612-4c40-a3c2-2ceb11b4c901
  4. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...: Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what I'm trying to do. how can this be resolved...
  5. Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Getting the "Hmmm..." error every time I try to redeem my gems: I'm trying to redeem my gems for as many rewards points as possible, but every time I try to redeem them I get an error message. 461b802a-8ab2-40da-84a0-301e578fb7b0
  6. NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......: So the latest info I can find in regard to game features is this: Three forms of racing rooms or lobbies. For my needs as a dedicated Wheel Racer I would probably only be interested in the 3rd...
  7. Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm, did they change the PC requirements and rip me off 50$?: Simply put: I was playing the game fine on my PC a couple of days ago... I actually bought the Supreme edition 6 freakin days ago... then the update happens... I try to play again to try out...
  8. Hmmm.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hmmm.....: Well Hey There! I have a question that may either be answered with relentless face-palming.....or an influx of "You lucky S.O.B.!", but my thinking is the former. So my Fiancé bought me the One...
  9. hmmm confused about burnout paradise

in XBoX on Consoles
    hmmm confused about burnout paradise: ok slightly confused about this why did they bring out a totally different burnout paradise game its pretty much the same thing as the 360 version why the hell didnt they just add to it or atleast...
  10. Hmmm not sure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hmmm not sure?: Say I license transferred a game and downloaded it but my friend messed it up. Therefore i am unable to play it. If I bought the disc would I have to download it again or just put the disc In and...