hmmm confused about burnout paradise

Discus and support hmmm confused about burnout paradise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok slightly confused about this why did they bring out a totally different burnout paradise game its pretty much the same thing as the 360 version why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neol19, Feb 28, 2018.

1. neol19
    neol19 Guest

ok slightly confused about this why did they bring out a totally different burnout paradise game its pretty much the same thing as the 360 version why the hell didnt they just add to it or atleast give us a free upgrade to the people that already own the
    360 version but then again it could be different but I highly doubt it . I d k from wht I saw it looks the same

:)

neol19, Feb 28, 2018
  2. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    2012 Most Wanted Worht Getting?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

It is officially Burnout Paradise 2. Same developers that created Burnout Paradise(Criterion), same online co-op modes, same challenges, same graphics. But with licensed cars and cops.

[/quote]

I think you mean it is, essentially, Burnout Paradise 2. If it was "officially" Burnout Paradise 2, then that's what it would be called.

Trippul G, Feb 28, 2018
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Game Ideas for a 5 year old boy

Maybe a car game like Burnout paradise, kids love driving about.

The1337gamer, Feb 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: