HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING

Discus and support HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HDMi port will not work, when I put it in it seems loose, I need to know if there is any possible fix for this? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ItzzGamingMo, Apr 7, 2018.

1. ItzzGamingMo
    ItzzGamingMo Guest

HDMi port will not work, when I put it in it seems loose, I need to know if there is any possible fix for this?

HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING [​IMG]

:)

ItzzGamingMo, Apr 7, 2018
  2. xbox one s HDMI no signal problem

I have a problem with my xbox one s console. The HDMI wont pick up and i have tried three different HMDI cables can you please help me with this

FallbackFox9039, Apr 7, 2018
  3. headshotWU
    headshotWU Guest
    TV No Sound?

I Have Onkyo HT-R280 sound sournd system that have ports HMDI for game sat-cable and tv. hook up xbox1 like said no sound on Sound system but have on Xbox1? Can i hook up cable box to calbe on sound system because it got one hmdi out to tv on the HT-R280?
    Thats how i had 360 hook-up. teyed opitl cable to

headshotWU, Apr 7, 2018
  4. HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING

Thanks for letting us know!

The
    Xbox One Blank Screen
    guide can help run you through some steps to help troubleshoot that further.

If you're still seeing trouble after trying those solutions, you'll need to look into options for
    Repairing Your Xbox One Console

Mister Quasar, Apr 8, 2018
  5. SammieChaos Win User

My console turns on alone

Do you have the Xbox plugged into the ARC hmdi port? If so try plugging it into a different hdmi port.
  6. Georges C. Win User

xbox one fat vs s

Hello again, in media execution, the Xbox One S has support for Blu-ray media, and internal at 4k at 60 frames per second, while Xbox One fat does not support Blu-ray media in 4k, however, it has support for internal media (downloaded) in 4k, although limited to 30 frames per second, largely due to the 1.4 HMDI port of Xbox One fat, which was replaced by HDMI 2.0 on xbox one s, thus gaining in transmission speed.
  7. Wackieracer Win User

HDMI our to tv is broken how to repair it

You did not say if you are using a Xbox 360 or Xbox one?

If it is the tv most TV's have more than 1 hmdi port, so you can use that, also if you have a 360 you can connect with the old way of using the scart port. If is the port on the Xbox one you will need to contact Xbox support\service repair
  8. EtheriousGamer7 Win User

Xbox One X overheating alot

I got it repaired for hmdi port problems last month and I'm past warranty
  9. ClIxY9980 Win User

xbox one s

hi iv bought my kids 3 xbox one s for my kids last christmas (2018) and all 3 of them the hmdi port has gone, as a single mum it took me ages to save up and i bought all 3 at the same time and all have gone, we are in lock down and the kids have nothing
    as the last one has gone, i just think its unfair its happened to 3 of them
Thema:

1. HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - HMDI PORT WORKING

2. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  5. USB ports not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports not working: So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing), restarting and still nothing. BUT!!! My headset had...
  6. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  7. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  8. How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?: I've been using the Digital TV Tuner but now I want to watch something I recorded on Sky which is connected through the HDMI. How to get I switch back to viewing the HDMI input? Thanks, Andrew...
  9. Xbox 360 Hmdi-Dvi to my monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hmdi-Dvi to my monitor: I connected them and my monitor says input not detected. f4ed7f28-7882-4543-aa99-5fae6e2fc9d1
  10. HMDI Problems. No sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HMDI Problems. No sound.: Hey guys I recently went out of town and brought along my Xbox 360 and a small HDTV to play on. When I was away everything worked great, games on disc, games on my hard drive, and DVD's. I got...