Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

Discus and support Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Garry Whitten, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated

:)

Garry Whitten, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Garry Whitten

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please can you use the account recovery form to reset your son's password. You will need to enter his email address and follow the onscreen instructions to reset his password.

The account recovery form is here: Recover your account | Microsoft Account overview

If you have security proofs on the account, the recovery of the password should be straight forward. However, if you didn't have security proofs, then you will need to fill out the account recovery form which will need to be sent off to the Microsoft account team who review these forms and decide whether you are the account holder.

More information about the recovery process can be found here: Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps,

Nathan
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

Account MGMT.

We understand that, onyx2is suggested he change the password because he has forgotten it. You need to get your friend to sort it out, its his email address. Once he sorts out the password you can then change the WLID on the account to one of your email addresses.
  4. xBTx CONV1CT Win User

Passwords forgotten

I have a similar problem, my ex-girlfriends brother set up my account. I asked him to put in my email address but instead put his own by mistake, As I didn't really need to change it at that time I left it alone, but as games progress on I now need to change
    it, and of course he has since he doesn't use this email anymore he has forgotten the password. Is there a way of resetting the password as I have tried the above link but it doesn't exist anymore. Thanks
  5. BobTheHero2033 Win User

Parental approval.

Here is a new twist. I am the parent account. I had forgotten my Microsoft password so I logged onto Microsoft and reset my password then tried to use the new password on the 2 child accounts and it still is saying it is the wrong password. Any ideas?
  6. wi7bit Win User

XBox 360-forgotten password on Fifa/batman and Driver games

Hi NicolaJ6#

A bit confused here... Has your son been using the Xbox with someone else's account, but you have forgotten the password?

If your son has forgotten his own password, I would just change his Microsoft account password online:

https://account.microsoft.com/security
Thema:

1. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it - Similar Threads - Hiw change child's

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  8. Hiw can I get suspended for their game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw can I get suspended for their game: [img] How can I get introuble for a game clip they aloud me to play the game they put the game on game pass for me to play and I clipped a part and they didn't like a part in their game that's...
  9. My daughter purchased a sims gift to my email. Hiw do I retrieve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter purchased a sims gift to my email. Hiw do I retrieve it: My daughter purchased a game digital and sent to email. I haven't received the code yet but it says sent on her end 3758685d-880a-48f9-8b26-f074c5b00cb2
  10. Assassin's creed valhalla hiw to recover a save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed valhalla hiw to recover a save file: Hi all Me and my boyfriend both been playing assassin's creed valhalla on my xbox account he had one save file and I had one. I've been playing on my save file and quickly had to do something so...